Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I'm sorry, but getting knobbed by a team that was in L2 last season isn't exactly a confidence boost when we are playing away at a team tipped for the playoffs this season on Saturday!!!

Am I the only one that is hurt, not by the result, but for the whole "couldn't give a shit" attitude shown by the team tonight?? Had we won tonight, it would have put confidence into the team (and us) for Saturday. Now I'm shitting myself, looking at the fixture list for the next month after watching tonight is like looking at a f***ing suicide note right about now :(

I feel the same but we can only hope for better. We played well at times but went to pieces after they scored. So many balls were far too long or wide. I want to forget this game ever happened.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Little argument from me on this one. I still think Harley is better than we have seen, and the same goes for Dicker, who was injured last season and didn't play well on his return.

I hate losing to Swindon but can't help feeling this game was always well down the list of priorities.

If Harley is better than that don't you think it's time we f***ing saw it? I haven't!

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
We were unlucky
We definitely missed Buckley
Ex-players always score against us

Errrm...

Those diagonal balls would have been spot on if we were playing on a pitch as wide as the Amex

ermm...

*scratches head*

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
At least we won't be starting the league season over confident.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Not that bothered about defeat as only cup game and we played a low tempo and didnt really seem that bothered, i thought that Noone was dreadful, again can beat a man but jesus his end product is CONFERENCE standard, no wonder he is behind Buckley and Lua Lua, Harley wont start a game again, Dicker is average, still pleased we got rid of Navarro as not good enough, today was a fluke and a game he was trying to show we made a mistake, no we didnt.
Barnes didnt get in the game and we just made mistakes, just one of them games but we learnt a few things, also El abd needs to come in for Dunk and shows we need this forward urgently as this team today isnt good enough.
Dicker, Noone, Harley should be about 5 games a year players

Pickledegg

Jul 13, 2012
Let's all tear up our season tickets, give up on Gus and the players and take up cribbage! FFS there are some negative idiots on here!

It's the league cup and an unwanted distraction to the league! We all know we need a couple of additions and there was enough from the fullbacks in the first half to be optimistic about! Vicente will never be an out and out striker and should play in the hole where he can create!

IMO Harley will never play again! Being replaced by a fullback clearly tells you something and to be fair he has done very little apart from That free kick!

Some of you need to chill out or you might give yourselves a coronary!

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Poor attitude from the players as well as a too stubborn approach from Gus.
If its not working after 45 minutes, it usually means you need to try something else. Not sure about about Vicente, I thought he looked gutless tonight from the start and was expecting more although given the circumstances of him being made to stay at the club perhaps it was to be expected.
Bruno looked good, but will need to adapt to our refs, as he will get hammered if he plays like that week in, week out. Non-existent midfield didn't help.
It may only be a cup we didn't have much chance of winning, but looking at the line-up before kick off, I expected more, much more. We looked good on paper.
Gus will get it right.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Cue people saying that was a Poyet masterstroke, getting spanked infront of a watching nation, so all our mates can rip the piss out of us at work tomorrow. It's all about the league. Gus is God!!..... Has he learnt f*** all, from his FIRST season in charge at the second highest level of our game???

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Well that was crap....

Here are some things I noticed about tonight though..

Bruno looks damn good. First time I've seen him play.

Agdestein looked promising again.

The commentator on Sky kept saying "Falmer" as opposed to "The Amex". Presumably to avoid upsetting the sponsors (a rival credit card company).

That is all Pre-season is now over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here