Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon are the best.

Albion Rob

The Clarkemeister said:
STFC71 is a tit.

Albion Rob!!!

Parkin was average?

What about your whole team mate

I went to the first leg and we were poor. I was away with work for the second leg but had mates commentating on it from the ground and they said we were poor. By all accounts, over two legs, we were poor. And we went through.

Sorry mate, but Parkin was average. He had chances but didn't take them and in games like the two we played it is all about taking your chances. If he had converted just one of those opportunities you lot would be in Cardiff on Sunday instead of us.

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
The Clarkemeister said:
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've actually got a stag weekend in ..... Brighton!

Any good clubs you can recommend?

The Bulldog on St James Street is a smashing little pub. They're very accommodating to lads from out of town. In fact you will get a nice welcome from most of the pubs in Kemp Town.

The Clarkemeister

May 19, 2004
SWINDON
Albion Rob said:
I went to the first leg and we were poor. I was away with work for the second leg but had mates commentating on it from the ground and they said we were poor. By all accounts, over two legs, we were poor. And we went through.

Sorry mate, but Parkin was average. He had chances but didn't take them and in games like the two we played it is all about taking your chances. If he had converted just one of those opportunities you lot would be in Cardiff on Sunday instead of us.

I didn't say he wasn't average, but your lot disappointed me with your negative game plan.

I'm still gutted

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Double standards galore on this thread.

When those such as FG and such start spouting rascist shit on here it is accpeted by a lot of people and he is not called up on it. I suspect this guy is in the FG mould yet everyone jumps straight on top of him when he comes over all homophobic. You can't pic and choose between who you can pick out and who you can't.

ps Sam Parkin was distinctly average.

ciderred

Nov 13, 2003
Re: Ciderred

The Clarkemeister said:
Were you there on Wednesday night?

You were rubbish, I can't believe your shite comments.

Knob Head

Ha ha ha Swindon!!!:lolol: Your rubbish!!!:lolol:

We were crap on wednsday but we still won , its a sign of a good team to play crap and win. On the other hand there swindon!!:lolol: You played the best you possibly could over the two legs and still lost!!:lolol: I bet brighton werent even trying!!
Were all going to cardiff say were all going to cardiff la la la la hey!!

ciderred

Nov 13, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
excellent...a swinedon having a go at a gashead wannabee on a Brighton chat site.:thud:

I'm not a gashead!!!:angry: How dare you! Thats like coming on here and mistaking you all for palace fans , are you??

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
Swindon are by far better than Brighton and Bore Albion, you know it! You were lucky and even you Julians will know that luck evens itself out! ...so we'll be in Div 1 next year and we'll look at the BBC classified results for you in Div 2.

OK?

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
stfc71 said:
Swindon are by far better than Brighton and Bore Albion, you know it! You were lucky and even you Julians will know that luck evens itself out! ...so we'll be in Div 1 next year and we'll look at the BBC classified results for you in Div 2.

OK?
We beat you without breaking into a sweat, the truth is you ain't very good and you upped you game against us, this usually is the case when a little club plays a bigger and better one, so console yourself in the fact that you did not do bad but not good enough.
And If I may finish with this.
LET HAVE A BALL IN CARDIFF LA LA LA LA, now where did I get that from, oh yes the Swindon message board prior to us sending you back to Swindon pissed off wet and hating us, AND I LOVE IT.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The Clarkemeister said:
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've actually got a stag weekend in ..... Brighton!

Any good clubs you can recommend?

Stay away from creation!! (CRAP!) Im my opinion "The Jazz rooms" are well good!!

:clap2:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
stfc71 said:

OK?

What the f*** are you talking about div1 next year cant you remeber YOU LOST out gone have a go next year all that bollocks

you know when you spout bigot taunts we understand you but football really is proof that you know f*** ALL about anything

go back to the NF and give your surmons to people who give a shit:tosser:

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
Re: Re: Ciderred

ciderred said:
Ha ha ha Swindon!!!:lolol: Your rubbish!!!:lolol:

We were crap on wednsday but we still won , its a sign of a good team to play crap and win. .....
never a truer word spoken ( about footy anyway! )
:p

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
sullyupthewing said:
And If I may finish with this.
LET HAVE A BALL IN CARDIFF LA LA LA LA, now where did I get that from, oh yes the Swindon message board prior to us sending you back to Swindon pissed off wet and hating us, AND I LOVE IT.
Wheyheyyy, I LIKE that. Damn good way to round off a post. :clap:

The Clarkemeister

May 19, 2004
SWINDON
lincs seagull said:
What the f*** are you talking about div1 next year cant you remeber YOU LOST out gone have a go next year all that bollocks

you know when you spout bigot taunts we understand you but football really is proof that you know f*** ALL about anything

go back to the NF and give your surmons to people who give a shit:tosser:

I hope he meant the 2005-2006 season - 2005 is, after all, next year!

stfc71

INBRED WANKER
May 20, 2004
Wiltshire
"We are by far the greatest team! the world has ever seen! and it's Swindon Town! Swindon Town F.C.!! We are by far the greatest team! the world has ever seen!!"

"Take my hand! take my whole life too!! as I can't help, falling in love with you!...S-w-i-n-don!!!!!"

You see that? thats called passionate fans who are proud of their teams and sing their hearts out. You wouldn't know that in your pathetic club!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here