Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon are the best.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
dont give a shit Dave he asked a perfectly decent question in this thread of which is my first viewing of a post of his so I replied in a gentleman like way which is alot more than can be said for most of the others here. Its about double standards now anyway, you all get upset at the gay/queer jibes yet your the first to shout Inbred abuse.......HELLO?!?....Hypocrits (sp?) of the highest order!

But in his next post?

We'll be up there! but not with you! you are absolute crap! your team are full of gays and they are absolute piss! we're going up but you will do well to get mid table in Div 2, if you want my opinion.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
adrian29uk said:

3) :nono: Tell your mob to stop calling people down here faggots, batty boys etc.... it's horrible and very narrow minded.

OK then while your at it tell BHA fans to stop calling Swindon Inbreds, tell them to stop calling Cardiff Sheep Shaggers....need I go on?!?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Bwian said:
But in his next post?

We'll be up there! but not with you! you are absolute crap! your team are full of gays and they are absolute piss! we're going up but you will do well to get mid table in Div 2, if you want my opinion.

After he was ripped into though, do you blame him? no!

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
CrabtreeBHA said:
dont give a shit Dave he asked a perfectly decent question in this thread of which is my first viewing of a post of his so I replied in a gentleman like way which is alot more than can be said for most of the others here. Its about double standards now anyway, you all get upset at the gay/queer jibes yet your the first to shout Inbred abuse.......HELLO?!?....Hypocrits (sp?) of the highest order!

Crabbers, I think you're being a bit precious here. If you saw the thread he started the other day you will see why people have jumped down his throat. He went completely overboard, including personal abuse of one of the Daft Bints and then "apologised" for it when Bozza had a word in his shell-like. He's got what was coming to him. Personally I'm not in the slightest bit bothered about the gay/queer jibes.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think Swindon have a chance od promotion next year but not automatically. The play offs will be there best chance but unless Andy King learns to pipe down every once in a while they will not be successful.

Innit.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
this is probably the third time this nob has been on here spouting homophobic rubbish.

as soon as someone threatens to report his ip he immediately says sorry. two days later he's back again! and again...and again...

must have the memory capacity of a sheep!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Jambo Seagull said:
Crabbers, I think you're being a bit precious here. If you saw the thread he started the other day you will see why people have jumped down his throat. He went completely overboard, including personal abuse of one of the Daft Bints and then "apologised" for it when Bozza had a word in his shell-like. He's got what was coming to him. Personally I'm not in the slightest bit bothered about the gay/queer jibes.

ok fair enough, I never saw his posts I dont think, but the argument has no moved onto double standards of NSC posters, hating it when we get called gays/queers but loving it when they call fans Inbred.....like you I dont care for the jibes at us as I take them with a pinch of salt, but others on here need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
OK then while your at it tell BHA fans to stop calling Swindon Inbreds, tell them to stop calling Cardiff Sheep Shaggers....need I go on?!?

It seems to me that some fans usually resort to that AFTER a homophobic tirade from opposition fans. At Swindon there were HUGE numbers of their fans-of all ages-giving it the "Town full of faggots" and they bought that with them to Withdean :yawn:

I'd be interested in your solution to this?

It has to be f**king bad if Pethick mentions that he's played for Brighton "But I'm not one of those

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I like him. He's dull, stupid and on here for our entertainment.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Bwian said:
It seems to me that some fans usually resort to that AFTER a homophobic tirade from opposition fans. At Swindon there were HUGE numbers of their fans-of all ages-giving it the "Town full of faggots" and they bought that with them to Withdean :yawn:

I'd be interested in your solution to this?

It has to be f**king bad if Pethick mentions that he's played for Brighton "But I'm not one of those

there is no solution as it will always be here, its people attacking opposing fans for calling us names then later on calling other fans names (its all sticks 'n stones in my book), Hypcrytical is a word best used for this as long as I spelt it correctly!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
After he was ripped into though, do you blame him? no!

Go back to the top of this thread-he wasn't 'ripped into' at all.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
what a muppett! he knows we have his email address and yet he still comes on mouthing of like a C*NT!

You gotta love those country folk!:clap: stupid but funny

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Crabbers...he wound me up by some of the things he said about BAG and the other Bints....in my eye the bloke is lowlife scum. Simple as

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
fair enough Dave, I never saw those so cant comment, thats why it seemd odd to me that everyone dived head first into a slagging match.

My other point applies though..but I cant be arsed to carry it on as no ones taking the bait, proving Im right :p

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You are always right mate!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
cant make out what Andy King is saying...and since when was he our striker? ???

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Clarkemeister said:
Don't you like it people?:mexican:
If Swindon had got to the final, where would you have chosen to sit? Behind the goal or to the side? Upper or lower tier? Hmmm decisions, decisions... Should be cracking atmosphere with over 30,000 seagulls decked out in blue and white, savouring the occasion, few beers in the pub, 70,000 in the stadium etc

Sorry,I'm rambling. What have you got planned on Sunday again? Popping along to see Wiltshire lose to The Pig and Whistle in the cricket or whatever?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here