Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon are the best.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
stfc71 said:
"We are by far the greatest team! the world has ever seen! and it's Swindon Town! Swindon Town F.C.!! We are by far the greatest team! the world has ever seen!!"

"Take my hand! take my whole life too!! as I can't help, falling in love with you!...S-w-i-n-don!!!!!"

You see that? thats called passionate fans who are proud of their teams and sing their hearts out. You wouldn't know that in your pathetic club!
I can't decide whether to eat a pie or a hot dog at half time when I'm at Sunday's game. What do you think?

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
stfc71 said:
"We are by far the greatest team! the world has ever seen! and it's Swindon Town! Swindon Town F.C.!! We are by far the greatest team! the world has ever seen!!"

"Take my hand! take my whole life too!! as I can't help, falling in love with you!...S-w-i-n-don!!!!!"

You see that? thats called passionate fans who are proud of their teams and sing their hearts out. You wouldn't know that in your pathetic club!

whats wrong inbreed no one want to talk to you so you put this on a thread on the main board as well

every one is a bit bored of the hitler youths dullest member go play on the motorway

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
Dear stfc71,

Please could you update your profile to include the missing apostrophe in "no its crap".

Briefly: "it's" is short for 'it is'. Therefore you need an apostrophe to indicate the missing 'i'.

I think you're entitled to your less-than-intelligent (and somewhat deluded) opinions, but the apostrophe thing is really starting to get on my tits.

Cheers

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Originally posted by ciderred
Ha ha ha Swindon!!! Your rubbish!!!

We were crap on wednsday but we still won , its a sign of a good team to play crap and win. .....we f***ing played on thursday! :angry:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms said:
Dear stfc71,

Please could you update your profile to include the missing apostrophe in "no its crap".

Briefly: "it's" is short for 'it is'. Therefore you need an apostrophe to indicate the missing 'i'.

I think you're entitled to your less-than-intelligent (and somewhat deluded) opinions, but the apostrophe thing is really starting to get on my tits.

Cheers

It's really pissing me off too. It's one thing coming on here dishing out insults but when it's its pathetic brand of English-it makes me so f**king angry; it's like I wanna get a red pen out and correct its mistakes.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
stfc71 said:
Swindon are by far better than Brighton and Bore Albion, you know it! You were lucky and even you Julians will know that luck evens itself out! ...so we'll be in Div 1 next year and we'll look at the BBC classified results for you in Div 2.

OK?

if we are so bad, please tell me why Swindon did not beat us you prick!!

We were lucky, well maybe but the fact remains we scored to equalise before the final whistle, get over it.

Why don't you visit Legends bar on the seafront just up from the palace pier, you'll really fit in there!!

Remember tha game is LIVE on Sky and kick off at 3pm, "It could've been yoooo!"
:wave:

Dr Schnell

Aug 20, 2003
Dear Inbred,

Post someone who gives a shit about what you have to say. Unless you derive sado-masochistic pleasure from posting on NSC I suggest you find yourself another forum for your stinking chat.

The Doctor

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
stfc71 said:

I didn't hear you singing your hearts out as Sir Adam Virgo stuck the ball in the back of the net and ruined your dreams of Cardiff.

".. and it's all gone quiet over there!" :lolol:

ciderred

Nov 13, 2003
brighton_b0y said:
Originally posted by ciderred
Ha ha ha Swindon!!! Your rubbish!!!

We were crap on wednsday but we still won , its a sign of a good team to play crap and win. .....we f***ing played on thursday! :angry:

Errr. no mate , WE played on wednesday , i'm a city fan. :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here