Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon are the best.

ciderred

Nov 13, 2003
Lets face it swinedon are sh!te. I've seen them twice this season and we've outclassed them twice without even having to get into second gear , the only reason they got a point at their ground was a flukey fallon over head kick and a miller miss from 2 yards out with 10 seconds remaining!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
stfc71 said:
I apologise for my statements. I'm just still upset and bitter, but in all seriousness, good luck for Sunday.

Apology accepted!

Now feck off and go crunch on some carrots!!!!!!!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Bozza said:
Are such homophobic statements the official word of Wiltshire County Council?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I don't think he'll be back vey soon !

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
I'd say they have a reasonable chance of going up if they can keep their team together (and maybe get a half-decent manager); pity about their ignorant pip-squeak supporters, though.

Mind you, as has been earlier in the thread, they had a reasonable chance of going up THIS season, and f***ed it up royally, so perhaps not. Poor little Swinedom.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Dover said:
Dave. Do they actually go to school? I wouldn't have thought it was worth their while.

It is necessary-they think the decimal system is based on twelves after mummy/granny/sister taught them to count using their fingers.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I LOVE it when other team's fans argue with each other on here. You can almost hear the silly accents.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Re: Ciderred

The Clarkemeister said:
Were you there on Wednesday night?

I was in the pub on wednesday!

Seriously look at all the supposed "Fans United" people in this thread attacking a swindon fan just because he asked a simple question, some of you need to look at yourselves and ask "am I really an arsehole?" Cut the guy some slack, he asked a normal question and you all come out with Inbred jibes and yet when ANY opposing fan utters the words GAY or QUEER you jump down their throat saying "same old crap" and "yeah like we've never heard that before". I'm really ashamed at you so called BHA fans right now and many of you should know better.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
excellent...a swinedon having a go at a gashead wannabee on a Brighton chat site.:thud:

Albion Rob

I think it's playoffs and choke again for Swindon. Mooney has already shown the sort of form he'll be in next season and 'super Sammy Parkin' looked very average to me in that he couldn't manage more than one goal over two and a bit matches in which his team were on the attack constantly. If Leon had had half the chances he had we would have won handsomely.

In short, it is unlikely we will be playing Swindon for some while if we fluke a win on Sunday.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
crabbers...look at his postings a few days ago. the bloke is an arse of the first order

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
stfc71 said:
I apologise for my statements. I'm just still upset and bitter, but in all seriousness, good luck for Sunday.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Watch it squirm!!

We got your email address!! Be afraid and go back to mama you numpty!!

:clap2:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
By the way, Swindon fans, did you know our local paper's official Play Off Final package is on sale now?

For £129, they're offering return coach transport, top price tickets, AND overnight accommodation at a hotel in Swindon.

Not only that, they're also offering a free bus into the centre of Swindon on Saturday night so we can sample the GREAT nightlife your country idyll has to offer.

Good eh? I do hope you'll be friendly and welcoming when a few coachloads of Albion fans pull into Swindon. Don't forget to show them around Wiltshire's hottest nightspots! I've heard it's second only to London in terms of late night action, so be nice now...

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
crabbers...look at his postings a few days ago. the bloke is an arse of the first order

dont give a shit Dave he asked a perfectly decent question in this thread of which is my first viewing of a post of his so I replied in a gentleman like way which is alot more than can be said for most of the others here. Its about double standards now anyway, you all get upset at the gay/queer jibes yet your the first to shout Inbred abuse.......HELLO?!?....Hypocrits (sp?) of the highest order!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The Clarkemeister said:
STFC71 is a tit.

Albion Rob!!!

Parkin was average?

What about your whole team mate

We were way below average...except where it counted-mental strength and fortitude.

Last edited:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In fairness we admit we played crap, but surely even Swindon fans wouldn't argue that Parkin was at his best over the two games?

Now Igoe we were impressed with, but Parkin didn't look on form to me.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
stfc the rules of football before a match,

1) :lolol: Don't slag us off before you have even played us, Cardiff made the same mistake 2 seasons ago when we went up to Div1 and they unfortunately missed out that season. That bloke called Taffy never returned to the board for a few months.

2) :censored: Tell your management and players to keep their mouths shut before any match next season.

3) :nono: Tell your mob to stop calling people down here faggots, batty boys etc.... it's horrible and very narrow minded.
Yes we do have a large gay population down here, but that does not mean every single one of us is a faggot, batty bog, butt fucker, shit stabber etc...

4) :clap: Follow these rules and I might be interested in seeing your club doing well next season, only if we go up of course. What we have at this club is TEAM SPIRIT, we never give up. When you have nearly been relegated from the football league everything is good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here