Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swearing Versus Smoking

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ernest said:
Be careful there are undercover stewards on this board now monitoring your behaviour :eek: :eek: :eek:

Well they can just f*** right off the :censored: !

Joking apart such an idea is quite ridiculous, as I said earlier what about what gets said on the field ?

bhaexpress said:
Well they can just f*** right off the :censored: !

Joking apart such an idea is quite ridiculous, as I said earlier what about what gets said on the field ?

Haven’t read most of the thread but as you say, what about the field? Indeed, I hear players all the time swearing but why don’t the stewards march onto the filed and turf them out? Is it any wonder why the crowd swear when they hear abuse from the pitch?

Oh and who is that geek with glasses, I sat in J block yesterday and all I saw (I did watch the match) was this little Hitler watching our and h block to see who was standing, then he’d charge up and say sit down. Sorry, but If he approached me then I’d not be able to contain myself. He’s the sort of bloke where the woman wears the trousers in the relationship and this is his way of having some kind of authority. What’s his problem. H block know his name as they were singing it.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Oceanic said:
Haven’t read most of the thread but as you say, what about the field? Indeed, I hear players all the time swearing but why don’t the stewards march onto the filed and turf them out? Is it any wonder why the crowd swear when they hear abuse from the pitch?

Oh and who is that geek with glasses, I sat in J block yesterday and all I saw (I did watch the match) was this little Hitler watching our and h block to see who was standing, then he’d charge up and say sit down. Sorry, but If he approached me then I’d not be able to contain myself. He’s the sort of bloke where the woman wears the trousers in the relationship and this is his way of having some kind of authority. What’s his problem. H block know his name as they were singing it.

That's our very own Harry Potter.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yorkie said:

I am an ex smoker having smoked for 26 years myself. I was brought up in a household with 3 smoking adults.

3?!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
fatboy said:

Aunty, Uncle and Dad. (Mum walked out and Dad was away in the Navy at times)

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Oceanic said:
What’s his problem. H block know his name as they were singing it.

I very much doubt he actually is called Harry Potter!

And he is only doing his job.

burrish gull

Aug 8, 2003
burrish
Yorkie said:
What on earth has this got to do with Dick Knight?
What clique?

I am talking about banning smoking in the open air.
Are you going to ask Brighton council to ban smoking on the beach?

ER, because when I directly asked Knight and Perry they did bugger all about it. If you want to experience what my dad goes through with these selfish gits every game meet me at the next home game and I'll show you how it IS possible to breath their smoke EVEN though its an open stand and that its totally unacceptable, dirty and unfair. Saying f*ck and bo**ocks in front of him is fine though, its not going to give him cancer or an astma attack.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
I think the best idea when someone is blowing smoke in your face is to ask them politely to refrain from doing so. If they persist then again in a gentlemanly way inform them that the next whiff you get of their disgusting habit will result in them removing the still lit fag from their ..f***ing nose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here