Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sutton_Man is back! Who's singing now?

Sutton_man

Oct 21, 2005
Hi, Sutton_man is back :lolol:

Now who's the one singing now ay?

You are in the relegation zone and we are moving on up:D

EASY :clap2: , EASY:clap2: ,EASY:clap2: !!!

U SHUT UP!!!!

3-2!!! WE BEAT THE SCUM 3-2!! WE BEAT THE SCUM 3-2!!!

shhhhhhhhhhh! :salute:

A little picture for the occasion that I think all of you will love....

Attachments

• 3-2 to the palace.jpg
    3-2 to the palace.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 412
Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Your team beat us today, but that can not change the fact you are thick as shit. :bigwave:

Last edited:

Sutton_man

Oct 21, 2005
Here's the moment we broke your rentboy hearts :(

:D :lolol: :D

Attachments

• easy easy easy u shut up.zip
    76 KB · Views: 78

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Don't you have school in the morning? Special school?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Well done young man. Have a gold star.

Did you keep count of the goals yourself?

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Yes well done. U weren't here on 18-10-2005 were u. Our team is worth about 400k yours is worth about 15 million. Yous should be 'walking' this league we should be relegated and it took you a 94th min goal and a dodgy ref to beat us. congratulations. see you next year.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Sure your very pleased with your sides performance against us......................but this defeat doesn't seem so bad for us you know coz you should be destroying us and you didn't......the look on all your supporters faces at the end if the game at selhurst will live with me forever and is enough to get me through yesterdays result ....the anger, dispointment it was hilarious.....and I can just laugh at yesterdays result ..... !!!

Sutton_man

Oct 21, 2005
DAMANCLAY Yes well done. U weren't here on 18-10-2005 were u. Our team is worth about 400k yours is worth about 15 million. Yous should be 'walking' this league we should be relegated and it took you a 94th min goal and a dodgy ref to beat us. congratulations. see you next year.

erm...yes I was actually rubbing it in that you were still close to the releagation places. Why would my name be "Sutton_man_is_back" then? I think a couple of people remember me. :salute:

NOW ALL TOGETHER NOW.....YOUR GOING DOWN WITH THE MILLWALL!!!!!:lolol: :lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Sutton_man said:
erm...yes I was actually rubbing it in that you were still close to the releagation places. Why would my name be "Sutton_man_is_back" then? I think a couple of people remember me. :salute:

NOW ALL TOGETHER NOW.....YOUR GOING DOWN WITH THE MILLWALL!!!!!:lolol: :lolol:
YOU'RE GOING DOWN ON YOUR MOTHER... AGAIN.

:)

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Sutton_man said:
YOUR GOING DOWN ON YOUR BUMBOY? Whatever mate?

3-2!!!!!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

McAnuff 94th Minute!!
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Oh dear. You were a sad individual last time you came on here and gave us the benefit of your wisdom and intelligence.

Took about a post and a half, if I remember rightly.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
Oh dear. You were a sad individual last time you came on here and gave us the benefit of your wisdom and intelligence.

Took about a post and a half, if I remember rightly.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
DAMANCLAY said:
Yes well done. U weren't here on 18-10-2005 were u. Our team is worth about 400k yours is worth about 15 million. Yous should be 'walking' this league we should be relegated and it took you a 94th min goal and a dodgy ref to beat us. congratulations. see you next year.

15 million???? Without AJ how much do you think we're worth? We're not Liverpool you know!!! The ref was dodgy for the all the decisions that went YOUR way! We've been stuck in this division long enough to know it's NEVER a walk in the park getting promotion out of this league.

Bla bla bla :bla: 'It took you a 94th minute goal'

How many more excuses are you f'kin inbreds gonna come with eh? You were leading twice throughout the game and still ended up losing. Something we haven't done since December 2003 is win when we've conceded the first goal. And all this about having a player sent off? This is football it happens! He was sent off pretty late on in the game anyway. It's not our fault one of your players thinks he's playing volleyball is it??

Why don't you try taking this defeat on the chin? We had to so why can't you?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
eagleseatseagulls said:
15 million???? Without AJ how much do you think we're worth? We're not Liverpool you know!!! The ref was dodgy for the all the decisions that went YOUR way! We've been stuck in this division long enough to know it's NEVER a walk in the park getting promotion out of this league.

Bla bla bla :bla: 'It took you a 94th minute goal'

How many more excuses are you f'kin inbreds gonna come with eh? You were leading twice throughout the game and still ended up losing. Something we haven't done since December 2003 is win when we've conceded the first goal. And all this about having a player sent off? This is football it happens! He was sent off pretty late on in the game anyway. It's not our fault one of your players thinks he's playing volleyball is it??

Why don't you try taking this defeat on the chin? We had to so why can't you?

So when you lot were moaning about McShane fouling one of your lot you were still taking it on the chin?

When you were moaning about "the goal that never was" being disallowed, you were taking it on the chin?

As for us being inbreds?!

The only thing you've taken on the chin lately is my testicles, so shut the f*** up and keep sucking, bitch.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
HH Brighton said:
Sure your very pleased with your sides performance against us......................but this defeat doesn't seem so bad for us you know coz you should be destroying us and you didn't......the look on all your supporters faces at the end if the game at selhurst will live with me forever and is enough to get me through yesterdays result ....the anger, dispointment it was hilarious.....and I can just laugh at yesterdays result ..... !!!

You laughed at yesterday's result?? On your own me thinks.....:lolol:

Why should we be destroying you?? We haven't won away against you in the league since 1963 (something to do with the fact that we've been in a different league to you for most of it) and this is game between rivals in which form books go out of the window.

I find it amazing of some of your fans can have such a low opinion of your team. You aren't even a bad side and shouldn't have any trouble staying up this season!

It certainly was painful when you beat us at Selhurst. But seeing our fans going mental in the 94th minute at your place and knowing we've repaid the favour is justice enough for me.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
HampshireSeagulls said:
So when you lot were moaning about McShane fouling one of your lot you were still taking it on the chin?

When you were moaning about "the goal that never was" being disallowed, you were taking it on the chin?

As for us being inbreds?!

The only thing you've taken on the chin lately is my testicles, so shut the f*** up and keep sucking, bitch.

What the f'ck are you talking about you f'kin shithead? No one was moaning about McShane's goal, it was a totally legit header from a cross :shootself Scraping at the barrel here me thinks......

The goal we scored was offside and most Palace fans would admit this. Maybe some people didn't want to but it doesn't change anything.

And for the record I'd prefer you not sharing your homosexual fantasies with someone who isn't a shit stabbing pikey inbred c@nt!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
eagleseatseagulls said:
What the f'ck are you talking about you f'kin shithead? No one was moaning about McShane's goal, it was a totally legit header from a cross :shootself Scraping at the barrel here me thinks......

The goal we scored was offside and most Palace fans would admit this. Maybe some people didn't want to but it doesn't change anything.

And for the record I'd prefer you not sharing your homosexual fantasies with someone who isn't a shit stabbing pikey inbred c@nt!

And that was sooooo easy!

All over the Palace board they were moaning that McShane's goal was a foul, he was climbing/pushing.

All over the Palace board they were moaning that the goal was not offside.

How can you be Palace and not be an inbred pikey c**t? How long have you been able to get internet access in your tarmac-touting caravans?

Sorry, getting bored, waiting for the influx of Palace fans coming home after school to give us the benefit of their wisdom - just getting up to speed and using you as practice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here