Sutton_Man is back! Who's singing now?

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
HampshireSeagulls said:
I love it when this happens!

Follow the link, caravan boy!

Guess What?

I am a f***ing God when it comes to owning you lot, you sad bunch of muppets!

You keep telling yourself that but you ain't fooling anyone. Is that the best you can do though? 'you live in a caravan' You know none of us do and yet you still see it as a worthwile insult.

F'king clown that you are.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
eagleseatseagulls said:
You keep telling yourself that but you ain't fooling anyone. Is that the best you can do though? 'you live in a caravan' You know none of us do and yet you still see it as a worthwile insult.

F'king clown that you are.

..you'd be hard pushed not to admit that the area around Selhurst is in need of a bit of attention ?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
eagleseatseagulls said:
Oh dear your links don't work :shootself

Now why does that not suprise me??

Hey - dipshit boy - your browser must be broken because it works on all the machines at work.

And you were the one rattling about how:

"Have you ever been to London?? Are you confusing it with Kent?? You'd be hard pressed to find a caravan here i can tell ya! A tower block maybe but a caravan? no..... "

When we can, quite clearly, find caravans at your end. You are owned, you are a sad excuse for a fan, and you are taking a bit of a hammering on here now. Time to leave, and head back to where your boys play, I think. Go and tell them how clever you are, and how we all cowered in fear from your razor sharp intellect. Then be ready to get your arse kicked on there....

As for the insult about living in a caravan when "none of us do" - doesn't stop you throwing the gay insults at all of us, does it? Is your tiny little brain starting to overheat - you are not able to keep track of your arguments, and you have been tied in knots. What is that smell of burning? Must be your two brain cells starting to fry.

Even the Caravan Club, with a site right on your doorstep, fails to mention your pikey little club in the blurb - recommending you get the Number 3 bus and get out of Croydon and head for real London.

You are my bitch, you are completely owned, and I am having so much fun running you round in circles like a puppy chasing it's tail.

Next!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here