Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sutton_Man is back! Who's singing now?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
HampshireSeagulls said:
The only thing you've taken on the chin lately is my testicles, so shut the f*** up and keep sucking, bitch.
:clap:
Flaming of the highest order. Good work fella :lolol:

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
HampshireSeagulls said:
And that was sooooo easy!

All over the Palace board they were moaning that McShane's goal was a foul, he was climbing/pushing.

All over the Palace board they were moaning that the goal was not offside.

How can you be Palace and not be an inbred pikey c**t? How long have you been able to get internet access in your tarmac-touting caravans?

Sorry, getting bored, waiting for the influx of Palace fans coming home after school to give us the benefit of their wisdom - just getting up to speed and using you as practice.

Have you ever been to London?? Are you confusing it with Kent?? You'd be hard pressed to find a caravan here i can tell ya! A tower block maybe but a caravan? no.....:shootself

What so do you normally share your homosexual fantasies with people on the internet??

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
eagleseatseagulls said:
Have you ever been to London?? Are you confusing it with Kent?? You'd be hard pressed to find a caravan here i can tell ya! A tower block maybe but a caravan? no.....:shootself

What so do you normally share your homosexual fantasies with people on the internet??

I love it when this happens!

Follow the link, caravan boy!

Guess What?

I am a f***ing God when it comes to owning you lot, you sad bunch of muppets!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Sutton_man said:
Hi, Sutton_man is back :lolol:

Now who's the one singing now ay?

You are in the relegation zone and we are moving on up:D

EASY :clap2: , EASY:clap2: ,EASY:clap2: !!!

U SHUT UP!!!!

3-2!!! WE BEAT THE SCUM 3-2!! WE BEAT THE SCUM 3-2!!!

shhhhhhhhhhh! :salute:

A little picture for the occasion that I think all of you will love....

Why don't you just f*** off and go back to your little caravan.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Sutton_man said:
Hi, Sutton_man is back :lolol:

Now who's the one singing now ay?

You are in the relegation zone and we are moving on up:D

EASY :clap2: , EASY:clap2: ,EASY:clap2: !!!

U SHUT UP!!!!

3-2!!! WE BEAT THE SCUM 3-2!! WE BEAT THE SCUM 3-2!!!

shhhhhhhhhhh! :salute:

A little picture for the occasion that I think all of you will love....

Are you fighting with yourself?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
sutton_man is one of the leading lights of the Palace fanclub. Deeply troubled, marginally schizophrenic, horribly illiterate, doomed to forever wander the bulletin boards of football clubs hoping that someone will utter the three words that will enable him to find peace. He starts arguments with himself, then decides which side he will be on, normally both at once. Addicated to the use of inappropriate smilies, he sits at his computer, bashing away one handed and dribbling over the bottom row of keys, which accounts for the poor punctuation.

It is time to feel pity for him, and to give him the peace he needs.

sutton_man, here are those three words:

f*** RIGHT OFF!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
HampshireSeagulls said:
sutton_man is one of the leading lights of the Palace fanclub. Deeply troubled, marginally schizophrenic, horribly illiterate, doomed to forever wander the bulletin boards of football clubs hoping that someone will utter the three words that will enable him to find peace. He starts arguments with himself, then decides which side he will be on, normally both at once. Addicated to the use of inappropriate smilies, he sits at his computer, bashing away one handed and dribbling over the bottom row of keys, which accounts for the poor punctuation.

It is time to feel pity for him, and to give him the peace he needs.

sutton_man, here are those three words:

f*** RIGHT OFF!

Sutton Man = Glayzier?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Could be, but I think they are both stunning individuals in their own right. And at the moment, they are both my bitches. Gayzier even gets rocks from his own lot!

As I said, thicker than elephant sperm....

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
HampshireSeagulls said:
Could be, but I think they are both stunning individuals in their own right. And at the moment, they are both my bitches. Gayzier even gets rocks from his own lot!

Is that what Guy Butters was stuck in yesterday when Freedman made him look a plum, not Cement! ;)

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
HampshireSeagulls said:

I think he is as bent as a bent person who is really bent.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Anyone who has ventured into Sutton should feel extremely sorry for the young man.

I've only been there once when as a young lad starting work up here I got absolutely shit faced and fell asleep on a bus.

The caring bus driver thought he was taking a prematurely alcoholic young chav home.

How nearly right he was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here