Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Surrey, LVCC2, Hove, 15-18 April 2010

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Surrey well set now. There seemed to be something in the pitch earlier on, now they may as well sprinkle some sugar on it add a dash of lemon and call it a pancake. I expect this pair to put the game beyond our reach at the end of day one.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
about 'kin time....... now lets rip out these last few.....sometime this millenium

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
another bowling point

Huzzah

You've got to look at the bigger picture, Surrey are only 59 runs off a batting point and then they will be scoring points for fun, they could well be on 2 points by close of play tomorrow.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We're relying on our opening batsman to get the wickets now. Joke club :nono:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's the cricket equivalent of Eddie Charlton vs Cliff Thorburn

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What an advert for County Cricket. Its no wonder every Surrey home game is sold out.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is a REMARKABLE innings by Harinath. The slowest batsman in my memory Was Chris Tavare who had a strike rate of just 30.6 over 31 tests, so less than 2 an over for him. That's still 50% higher than what Harinath has achieved today.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is a REMARKABLE innings by Harinath. The slowest batsman in my memory Was Chris Tavare who had a strike rate of just 30.6 over 31 tests, so less than 2 an over for him. That's still 50% higher than what Harinath has achieved today.

All joking apart, tedious though it may well be, he's done an excellent job for them. Without his innings they'd probably has been 150 all out, by tea.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Conceivably, they could get all out for 300+, he could carry his bat AND STILL miss out on a century.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here