Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Surrey, LVCC2, Hove, 15-18 April 2010

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Mods: please rename this thread: "COMPETITION - Just how pessimistic can you be?"

Jeez, some of the comments you lot habe made after 2 hours of a 24 hour competition.

I'm suprised none of you have complained about the lack of grass at the new stadium and how bumpy the Falmar pitch looks.

FFS boys, its a marathon not a sprint.

Post of the day! :lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Panesar is being made to look very ordinary here. He's laboured through more than 3 overs now, been SPANKED for a single, and has just one miserable wicket to show for his efforts.

I think it shows just what a chasm there is between champions-elect Surrey and the rest of us in this sorry division.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Panesar is being made to look very ordinary here. He's laboured through more than 3 overs now, been SPANKED for a single, and has just one miserable wicket to show for his efforts.

I think it shows just what a chasm there is between champions-elect Surrey and the rest of us in this sorry division.

I concur!!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009

Exactly the reason NONE of us were happy when he signed.

Gash.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.

And, how much is this pathetic return costing us in wages?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
We have no hope with Harinath going at the extraordinary strike rate of 21. Give it up now Sussex.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
SAKE

They're about to chalk up 100 runs and we've only got an EMBARRASSING 5 wickets to show for it.

Can someone tell Monty that we actually DON'T want them scoring runs. He's letting them get almost a whole run EVERY over. What a JOKE

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We've got as much chance of winning this as the 'Sussex Fox' has got of chewing holes in the covers tonight.

What?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Must have been an "Arm ball " as Monty does not usually get any turn til day 6 or 7 of a match..

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Leesey is struggling to get a word in today.

Not necessarily a bad thing........

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Gareth Batty in a MASTERCLASS of defensive stroke play. 36 balls 4 runs:bowdown:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Quickfire 100 there from Surrey, a mere 50.3 overs.

We'll lose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here