Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Sussex v Somerset, LVCC 1, Hove, 4-7 September***

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Magoffin strikes again, Jones gone for 30.

It's game on.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
master.colin_montgomerie.jpg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Is the pitch anything out of the ordinary? I assume they asked for a result pitch to be prepared (though aren't we on drop ins so that's not too easy). Monty to get through this tail for a 50 lead then...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The ECB app allows you to follow the game. Never realised that. I get a little message every time there is a wicket. Very good!
Beware though BoF, it does not always update very smoothly and will often show an out of date score on the start window, you can only get the more up to date score by scrolling through the " Innings " feature at the bottom. It used to be a very good app then became less so.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Beware though BoF, it does not always update very smoothly and will often show an out of date score on the start window, you can only get the more up to date score by scrolling through the " Innings " feature at the bottom. It used to be a very good app then became less so.

Indeed, it used to be my cricket app of choice but then it started not updating the scores, so I've moved over to CricInfo which has improved vastly since I last used it.

Jul 20, 2003
the way things are going I'm not going to see Goodwin bat for Sussex again .... can't get there until tea

bugger

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Monty currently 3/11 off 11.1! Good show sir!! :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here