Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Sussex v Lancashire, Hove, LV CC - Div One - 26-29 April, Probiz Stadium, Hove***

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Monty is on.

JL: "Bowled him! Has he? errr... no.... a flurry of arms... but the stumps are still intact."

Ohh how exciting.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
you cant beat country cricket and its professional commentary :lolol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
110 overs are up... Lancs 381/6.

Monty has gone for a SIX in each of his two overs so far this morning.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Monty is on.

JL: "Bowled him! Has he? errr... no.... a flurry of arms... but the stumps are still intact."

Ohh how exciting.

The lack of Sussex success and that specific line of commentary has made me stop listening just at the moment.

As his fellow commentator intimated, to bowl someone the stumps and bails tend not to still be intact.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Brilliant work from JL first up... Monty Panesar to continue... bowls to Proctor... and beats him! and it runs away for... four.... runs... so he must have hit it... very thin edge... so that was a chance then :facepalm:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Ed Joyce has been standing at slip not doing a lot... since his catch yesterday....

and he's GONE... caught.... at slip.... by Ed Joyce :laugh:

LA Proctor c. Joyce b. Panesar 89

Lancs 450-7

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Don't think anyone is listening anymore but I can see on BBC we have got a wicket.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
I take it back Titanic is the only person in the whole of Sussex still listening. Good on you!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I take it back Titanic is the only person in the whole of Sussex still listening. Good on you!

Thank you... I was only just still there too... like 8ace I was just about to give up again... and stick with Ding and Selby. But at least that was a crumb of a reward for my persistence.

JL has gone back to BLITHERING... I don't think I will last very long at this rate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here