Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Sussex v Lancashire, Hove, LV CC - Div One - 26-29 April, Probiz Stadium, Hove***

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Could some helpful NSCer post some images of the revamped pavilion / bar area - and confirm what beers are on draught this year etc?

Members facilities have improved no end, and look rather up Market. The dining room offers a 4 course meal and the bar looks better with more seating available. Beers on tap are:- becks, staropramen, aspall cider and harveys priced at £3.20.

Plus Greene King IPA

We really need to be cool and patient in this game if we are going to get anything from it.

Attachments

• I phone aro 320.JPG
    I phone aro 320.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 228
  • I phone aro 322.JPG
    I phone aro 322.JPG
    942.4 KB · Views: 226
  • I phone aro 321.JPG
    I phone aro 321.JPG
    962.3 KB · Views: 227

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
nice turn out today, could've been because the SW stand was'nt open and most were at the North end but there still seemed to be a decent lot of peeps.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
aspalls cider again is bad news for the attempting to stay sober at cricket challenge

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
nice turn out today, could've been because the SW stand was'nt open and most were at the North end but there still seemed to be a decent lot of peeps.

Yes made for a good atmosphere. When that stand is packed for 20/20 games it will make some noise.

I imagine the weather will change tomorrow and we will bowl them out and then struggle in conditions that will make it difficult to bat on.

Bleedin Lancastrians bringing rain down for Friday.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Partly cloudy at the minute, colder than yesterday with a stronger northern wind so could see some swing action first thing. I'm off friday so it can rain all it likes!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
what are those portakabins next to the scoreboard for?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Yes made for a good atmosphere. When that stand is packed for 20/20 games it will make some noise.

I imagine the weather will change tomorrow and we will bowl them out and then struggle in conditions that will make it difficult to bat on.

Bleedin Lancastrians bringing rain down for Friday.

That is EXACTLY what will happen. Lancs 400 a/o Sussex 173 a/o. DOOMED!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here