Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well are you saying that Nick Griffin has a secret dream of building gass chambers

I would say with all honesty and in truth that Nick Griffin would probably be happy to see Jews gassed to death.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Then you are wrong then. Now I have defended the BNP on here. So are you going to say that I am a holocaust denier

You have defended a party that is lead by a man who denies the holocaust and is publicaly homophobic. By doing so you condone his rhetoric. No two ways about it.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
It was never my intention to defend Nick Griffin. My Intention was to defend the good people within the BNP.

I just thought I would have a dig at your Mass murdering religion

thanks - you have done very well.

btw - It was never my intention to defend the 'Mass murdering' within religon, just the good people within it....

Last edited:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
You have defended a party that is lead by a man who denies the holocaust and is publicaly homophobic. By doing so you condone his rhetoric. No two ways about it.

No I respect his freedom of speech.

So are you saying I am Homophobic as well as a holocaust denier

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
thanks - you have done very well.

btw - It was never my intention to defend the 'Mass murdering' within religon, just the good people within it....

You see I agree with that. I am sure there have been good people within Christianity despite its crimes. I myself have a huge interest in the historical figure of Jesus, Gnosticism and catharism

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
You see I agree with that. I am sure there have been good people within Christianity despite its crimes. I myself have a huge interest in the historical figure of Jesus, Gnosticism and catharism

so why make such ridiculous comments then ? Why tell me to go away and pray ? You just make yourself look like an idiot.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
So do you really think the BNP has a secret policy of mass extermination? They don't even have a policy of forced repatriation
Oh come on! I've read the website, it says 'voluntary repatriation' with a 'generous resettlement package'. Now I may disagree with you but I don't think you're stupid - so I cannot believe you are gullible enough to believe that. We both know what 'voluntary repatriation' would mean in practice: people will be 'encouraged' to return to countries with which they have no affinity. And by 'encouraged' I don't mean with kind words, after all Hitler didn't stand for election with a promise to gas six million Jews.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
so why make such ridiculous comments then ? Why tell me to go away and pray ? You just make yourself look like an idiot.

I told you to go away to pray because you said you didn't feel friendly. Thought it might help. I make my comments because throughout history. Organisations have commited crimes against humanity for what they saw as the greater good. Thats why I don't support or have sympathy for organisations that are authoritarian.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
perhaps i could come to you for christmas dinner ?

All issues aside the line eat your pork you piglet is bizarre and slightly chucklesome even tho I have no idea what it means

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
You do condone homophobia and holocaust denial by proxy.

Oh get real. I have said that I don't support Griffin. I left the BNP after Sharron Edwards was expelled. I support the BNP not Griffin. I have on other threads on here and far right website supported the rights of homosexuals and as for holocaust denial. I think you know my answer

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh get real. I have said that I don't support Griffin. I left the BNP after Sharron Edwards was expelled. I support the BNP not Griffin. I have on other threads on here and far right website supported the rights of homosexuals and as for holocaust denial. I think you know my answer

Then I find your politics strange, confused and ambiguous.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Oh come on! I've read the website, it says 'voluntary repatriation' with a 'generous resettlement package'. Now I may disagree with you but I don't think you're stupid - so I cannot believe you are gullible enough to believe that. We both know what 'voluntary repatriation' would mean in practice: people will be 'encouraged' to return to countries with which they have no affinity. And by 'encouraged' I don't mean with kind words, after all Hitler didn't stand for election with a promise to gas six million Jews.

As it stands I do believe that. If it changes then I would fight against it. It is interesting to note that Hitler was in contact with Zionist before the war. No I am not stupid and respect what you are saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here