Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Griffin gets pie in the eye down south (22 February 2006)

Today in Horsham town centre, Nick Griffin was down visiting local BNP party members. Angered by the fascist presence on Horsham's normally genteel streets a small group of local anti-fascists greeted the ill-fitting suits with a volley of cream pies.

Together with a group of 12 supporters they had just finished a photo op in the pouring rain, looking as washed up as their second- hand suits. For a leader with pretensions of respectability Griffin looked less than dignified covered in cake and dirt.

Griffin's reputation took a further blow as whilst kicking someone on the ground, he soon found himself rolling over in the dirt.

2006 ? Horsham has a very active branch now. I think their organiser even appeared on Ch4 news during the leak storm

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
There's some pretty shocking, racist stuff on here...COVERT UNDERCOVER NUISANCE TACTICS

- though I did like the keyboard warrior jpeg...

InternetToughGuy.jpg

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
How anyone can feel good about supporting the BNP with after reading this is proof of how thick some people on here are.

Some Nick Griffin quotes. 520864
On the holocaust:

"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also also once held that the Earth was flat... I have reached the conclusion that the "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria." (1998 - Statement outside court)

On the election of BNP candidate Derek Beacon:

"the electors of Millwall did not back a post modernist rightist party but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan 'Defend Rights for Whites' with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate." (1995 - writing in The Rune)

On homosexuality:

"The TV footage of dozens of gay demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world's journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these creatures so repulsive." (1999 - writing for Spearhead)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ome Nick Griffin quotes. 520864
On the holocaust:

"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also also once held that the Earth was flat... I have reached the conclusion that the "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria." (1998 - Statement outside court)

On the election of BNP candidate Derek Beacon:

"the electors of Millwall did not back a post modernist rightist party but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan 'Defend Rights for Whites' with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate." (1995 - writing in The Rune)

On homosexuality:

"The TV footage of dozens of gay demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world's journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these creatures so repulsive." (1999 - writing for Spearhead)

So come on then Das etc, got any opinions on this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here