Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
No one claimed that. It was regarding your comment with regards to the publicity the BNP have gained from the Hastings article. You claimed that they did not have much good publicity because of the views of a handfull of posters on here. I just begged to differ.

Nope. You claimed that the fact that this thread had gone to 9 pages (then) was evidence of them getting good publicity. I pointed out that it is only 9 pages on NSC and that NSC readers (who have made a comment) didn't seem to be positively influenced by the article.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The BNP have a knack of turning negative publicity to their advantage. They know the media just can't help themselves in condeming them.

They have a knack of confirming their status as *****.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
May be not everyone but the leaking of the list has gained them a lot of sympathy. There has been rumours that the BNP leaked the list themselves. I can't see it myself as it would have been a risky move.

The more I read the more I realise what a deluded bunch of twits BNP supporteres are. Sympathy? Come off it.

Oh and I know what will be claimed. "I never said I supported BNP"

But it is obvious you do and you just know the justified derision you would get for admitting it so you and others bottle out of admitting it.

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters
May be not everyone but the leaking of the list has gained them a lot of sympathy. There has been rumours that the BNP leaked the list themselves. I can't see it myself as it would have been a risky move.

My understanding was that it was an inside job probably related to the on-going dispute among our brown shirted chums about "The Leader" and his..erm...slightly autocratic style.

I think (and am happy to be corrected if wrong) that when a small group left the BNP a while back there was a similar issue about membership details, spying on factions, etc ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Did anyone see the protest in Hove actually last night, about 300 people with banners telling the BNP to go elsewhere, in their polite Hove like way :D

I notice that there were three BNP members who turned up for the meeting.

Is that the massive support that people are talking about? :lolol:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
The more I read the more I realise what a deluded bunch of twits BNP supporteres are. Sympathy? Come off it.

Oh and I know what will be claimed. "I never said I supported BNP"

But it is obvious you do and you just know the justified derision you would get for admitting it so you and others bottle out of admitting it.

I think you will find that I have openly admitted on previous threads my previous long and active support for the far right. I really don't think a bit of derision on NSC is going to put me off do you!

Yes I have some sympathy for the BNP. I am no fan of Nick Griffin though and my support mainly goes to the National Liberal party but I am a floating voter

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
My understanding was that it was an inside job probably related to the on-going dispute among our brown shirted chums about "The Leader" and his..erm...slightly autocratic style.

I think (and am happy to be corrected if wrong) that when a small group left the BNP a while back there was a similar issue about membership details, spying on factions, etc ?

Griffin is trying to blame a group led by Sadie Graham. They have been arrested by the Police but have been released without charge. they strongly denie leaking the list.

The Cardinal

Bishop of Withdean
Sep 2, 2008
St Peters
I think you will find that I have openly admitted on previous threads my previous long and active support for the far right. I really don't think a bit of derision on NSC is going to put me off do you!

Yes I have some sympathy for the BNP. I am no fan of Nick Griffin though and my support mainly goes to the National Liberal party but I am a floating voter

This lot?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Way_(UK)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here