Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
where did you start life ,? south east london or a sussex village ?

Brighton.

But your argument's nonsensical. It's like me saying that you're not especially well-educated so you're not entitled to have an opinion about education. That would be patronising and stupid wouldnt' it? Well, so is your point about only those who grew up in the inner-city having a valid opinion on race and immigration.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
i tell you what mate , you wouldnt have the balls to say that to my face would you ? typical keyboard warrior :tosser:

cant you just do us all a favour and throw yourself off beachy head?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Brighton.

But your argument's nonsensical. It's like me saying that you're not especially well-educated so you're not entitled to have an opinion about education. That would be patronising and stupid wouldnt' it? Well, so is your point about only those who grew up in the inner-city having a valid opinion on race and immigration.
i didnt say that at all, i said my viewpoint about GROWING UP in an area of high immigrant population is more valid than someone like simster's, who grew up in newick, and save the snide remarks about whether im well educated or not, its not like you come across particularly well educated yourself.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
i didnt say that at all, i said my viewpoint about GROWING UP in an area of high immigrant population is more valid than someone like simster's, who grew up in newick, and save the snide remarks about whether im well educated or not, its not like you come across particularly well educated yourself.
But the issue isn't about GROWING UP in any particular area. You can SHOUT the fact that you grew up in such an area, but it doesn't alter the fact that it IS irrelevant. I'd say anyone who has lived in a high immigrant area could offer an opinion on this.

Do you really think other people think your opinion on immigration is more valid because you grew up in a high immigrant area between the ages of 5 to 10 whereas I've lived in those areas between the ages of 17 and 25. It's for others to judge; not you. And lets face it, most people who have expressed an opinion have made their choice here and decided that you're talking racist bollocks. Me included.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
growing up in a high immigrant population probably makes your argument very subjective. I imagine your views were also tinged by those of your parents who would have seen the differences more than yourself.

In any case, your Nappy Throwing comments negate the small bit of sense you may have been making back at the start. Nappy Throwing? Unbelievable.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex

That's EXACTLY what you're saying. That your experience makes your opinion more valid. It doesn't.

When I was young, I worked at the Co-op chemists in Small Heath, Birmingham. We used to sell nappies. Most of the population of Small Heath consists of black and minority ethnic people.

Does this qualify me to have an opinion? Or should I just take the blame for selling them nappies in the first place?

When I was young, I worked at the Co-op chemists in Small Heath, Birmingham. We used to sell nappies. Most of the population of Small Heath consists of black and minority ethnic people.

Does this qualify me to have an opinion? Or should I just take the blame for selling them nappies in the first place?

Lord B you're like the men in the old days who sold whisky and winchester rifles to the native americans.
Is this you ?

Attachments

• Grizzly-Adams.jpg
    Grizzly-Adams.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 123

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have not read all the thread, but bravo to Richie Morris for pissing off the BNP.

Without wishing to disrespect Richie, it is rather amusing that a POLITICAL PARTY have got so wound up over comments from a journalist of a regional paper and a stand up comedian with two/three (is it?) gigs under his belt? It really does go to show that they are a pathetic and tinpot party that HOPEFULLY will never have any clout in our political system.

The BNP = A party that plays the field to attract the weak-minded with callous promises and ridiculous propoganda.

I am proud to say that Richie Morris is a Brighton fan. :bowdown:

I have not read all the thread, but bravo to Richie Morris for pissing off the BNP.

Without wishing to disrespect Richie, it is rather amusing that a POLITICAL PARTY have got so wound up over comments from a journalist of a regional paper and a stand up comedian with two/three (is it?) gigs under his belt? It really does go to show that they are a pathetic and tinpot party that HOPEFULLY will never have any clout in our political system.

The BNP = A party that plays the field to attract the weak-minded with callous promises and ridiculous propoganda.

Seconded.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley

Thirded esp as I have had grief from BNP people in the past on political groups with them hijacking them and posting nonsense. Good Richie even if our political views are different and sorry for pissing you off regarding the now defunct KV Mechulen group on facebook that was like your Birchem group. :laugh:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

I understand the BNP got wound up because Ritchie had made threats to BNP members. Not sure what those threats were but any party would be annoyed. The BNP have got some great publicity again.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Have they? They've been laughed at and derided on this thread for days and in their article the reinforced everything that people who can't stand them believed about them already. Great publicity? They need a new publicist.

So NSC represents the thoughts of the people of Hastings or even the wholle nation? This thread has gone on to 9 pages. the last BNP one was 15.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
So NSC represents the thoughts of the people of Hastings or even the wholle nation? This thread has gone on to 9 pages. the last BNP one was 15.

Touchy subject for a lot of people and there is always a binfest when the BNP is bought up on here.

NSC does represent a good cross section of views as there are a lot of posters from all walks of life.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Touchy subject for a lot of people and there is always a binfest when the BNP is bought up on here.

NSC does represent a good cross section of views as there are a lot of posters from all walks of life.

I noticed that the individual that started the thread disapppeared. Yes NSC is a good cross section of people but you could hardly claim that it represents the views of a nation.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I noticed that the individual that started the thread disapppeared. Yes NSC is a good cross section of people but you could hardly claim that it represents the views of a nation.

It never will. NO poll ever will.

The only way we would ever know the views of the nation would be if it was compulsary for all voters to HAVE to vote and to have a referendum on every bill.

The true views ofthe nation will NEVER be known sadly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here