Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
I told you to go away to pray because you said you didn't feel friendly. Thought it might help. I make my comments because throughout history. Organisations have commited crimes against humanity for what they saw as the greater good. Thats why I don't support or have sympathy for organisations that are authoritarian.

Organisations such as the BNP?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Then I find your politics strange, confused and ambiguous.

Why is that then? You find it odd that a nationalist supports gay rights? Believes the Holocaust happened. Thinks that Israel has a right to exist? May be I just don't fit into your neat little box.

You should of seen the binfest on a far right site for my support for civil marriage. The insults on here are nothing mate

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Before the war Hitler said he would repatriate the Jews and Eastern Europeans to the lovely island of Madagascar

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
To summarise...

we all now agree the BNP is full of Racist, homophobic holocaust deniers, jews, gays and blacks.

CG and Bushy have renounced their evil ways and now see that this country offers so many more parties that won't screw us over, steal money from us, won't be run by alcoholics, stroke victims, homophobes, gays, star struck sycophantic rock star wannabees, murderous working class hating, union busting, country invading warmongers. Oh, hang on.......

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Well are you saying that Nick Griffin has a secret dream of building gass chambers

I have not got a clue. I do not know the bloke thankfully. Why are you trying to put words into my mouth ?

I am saying the party leadership may have a different agenda from that which they deem electorally acceptable now. And I do not think I am alone in thinking that.

If it looks like a dog and smells like a dog. It probably is a dog.

Dandyman

In London village.
Before the war Hitler said he would repatriate the Jews and Eastern Europeans to the lovely island of Madagascar

He did, although how you "repatriate" someone to a place they don't come from I'm not quite sure.

Dandyman

In London village.
Think you will find this interesting Nazi Support of Zionism

Seen this lot before. It contains numerous errors of fact as well as clear lies such as the "zionists" declaring war on Germany - the Nuremberg laws date from 1935 and Great Britain and France declared war in 1939. Jewish efforts to impose boycotts on Nazi Germany have nothing to do with zionism, which was a fringe movement until the Shoah.

Dandyman

In London village.
So would that include the Jewish members of the BNP?

Cov, I'm aware of about 3 (very stupid) Jewish BNP members. Would you suggest the numbers extend into double figures?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
To be honest Cov, I much prefer you when you're talking about your SWINGING antics. :D

You sound such a dick when talking about the BNP as if it's some sort of science. They're a bunch of f***ing cretins.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Seen this lot before. It contains numerous errors of fact as well as clear lies such as the "zionists" declaring war on Germany - the Nuremberg laws date from 1935 and Great Britain and France declared war in 1939. Jewish efforts to impose boycotts on Nazi Germany have nothing to do with zionism, which was a fringe movement until the Shoah.

Another site http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/tenquestions.htm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here