Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
She is hardly your typical knucle dragger. misguided? All down to a personal political opinion

Some Nick Griffin quotes. 520864
On the holocaust:

"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also also once held that the Earth was flat... I have reached the conclusion that the "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria." (1998 - Statement outside court)

On the election of BNP candidate Derek Beacon:

"the electors of Millwall did not back a post modernist rightist party but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan 'Defend Rights for Whites' with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate." (1995 - writing in The Rune)

On homosexuality:

"The TV footage of dozens of gay demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world's journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these creatures so repulsive." (1999 - writing for Spearhead)

Cowboy Joey

Dec 11, 2008
"Bushy" you should go back to wherever you come from

and i bet you accuse me of lazy stereotyping.

HI "BUSHY"

FOR FAR TOO LONG HAVE YOU MADE UNFRIENDLY AND UNCALLED FOR COMMENTS ON THIS FORUM.

PLEASE TAKE YOUR COMMENTS ELSEWHERE.

YOU PROBABLY AREN'T EVEN FROM THIS LOVELY COUNTRY, CALLED BRITAIN. GO BACK TO WHERE-EVER COUNTRY YOU COME FROM….IF THEY'LL EVEN TAKE YOU BACK YOU RUDE INDIVIDUAL.

REGARDS

JOEY

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Some Nick Griffin quotes. 520864
On the holocaust:

"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also also once held that the Earth was flat... I have reached the conclusion that the "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria." (1998 - Statement outside court)

On the election of BNP candidate Derek Beacon:

"the electors of Millwall did not back a post modernist rightist party but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan 'Defend Rights for Whites' with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate." (1995 - writing in The Rune)

On homosexuality:

"The TV footage of dozens of gay demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world's journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these creatures so repulsive." (1999 - writing for Spearhead)

They are Nick Griffins quotes not the ladies or the BNP's.

Jan 30, 2008
so, here we are on another BNP thread and all the same old shit is being thrown around , lets all face up to the facts that the BNP are not going to go away , they do have support , so lets all get on with our lives and see how we get on :thumbsup:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Oh, I thought Nick griffin was quite closely affiliated with the BNP. I must be mistaken.

These are old quotes that Griffin retracted. Griffin maybe the leader of the BNP but he is not the BNP. Do you really think that the BNP is filled with holocaust deniers and Nazis. If you think that then you are sadly mistaken

.Leeds BNP - Elections

Last edited:

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Oh, I thought Nick griffin was quite closely affiliated with the BNP. I must be mistaken.

how silly of you to associate Nick Griffin with the BNP - whatever next....

be sure that if it was Vicar or priest making some outrageous comments Coventry Gull would be straight on the case associating it with the whole of Christianity! One rule for one etc etc...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
These are old quotes that Griffin retracted. Griffin maybe the leader of the BNP but he is not the BNP. Do you really think that the BNP is filled with holocaust deniers and Nazis. If you think that then you are sadly mistaken.

Are you having a laugh? They're not that old and for him to be in charge of a political party is unnacceptable in my opinion. So he retracted them, big deal! He still believes in the things he said. Anyone who thinks that level of hatred will disappear from a man like Griffin is totally deluded.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
These are old quotes that Griffin retracted. Griffin maybe the leader of the BNP but he is not the BNP. Do you really think that the BNP is filled with holocaust deniers and Nazis. If you think that then you are sadly mistaken

.Leeds BNP - Elections

Well as long as he has said 'I didn't mean it' thats good enough for me! :laugh:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Are you having a laugh? They're not that old and for him to be in charge of a political party is unnacceptable in my opinion. So he retracted them, big deal! He still believes in the things he said. Anyone who thinks that level of hatred will disappear from a man like Griffin is totally deluded.

And Coventry woders why they don't ask him about his economic policies.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
how silly of you to associate Nick Griffin with the BNP - whatever next....

be sure that if it was Vicar or priest making some outrageous comments Coventry Gull would be straight on the case associating it with the whole of Christianity! One rule for one etc etc...

Think the Christians have had a few Holocaust of their own. Oh yes where did good old anti semitism come from

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

I do not support Nick Griffin. As I stated the BNP is not Nick Griffin. Do you really think the BNP is full of holocaust deniers

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
yup, as I thought, Coventrygull cant defend the Leader of the BNP so he tries to slip into a another subject...as I said earlier, how tedious.

It was never my intention to defend Nick Griffin. My Intention was to defend the good people within the BNP.

I just thought I would have a dig at your Mass murdering religion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here