Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
its a classic mistake to gain your experience from a sociology textbook, its not poverty and decay that i complain about, its the refusal of certain sections of society to recognise that racism works both ways,that the mentality of large sections of afro caribbean people is to use the " its because im black" excuse, when they have nobody but themselves to blame for their problems, granted they no doubt experienced discrimination when they first came here , but this country bends over backwards nowadays to help them, its all very easy for people to laugh at stereotypical white chav caricatures like wayne and waynetta, god forbid someone did a spoof on an inner city bad bwoy, they even complained about ali g and his "negative portrayal" of young black men.this country seems to be constantly wringing its hands with middle class guilt over its colonial past , well i feel no guilt whatsoever , my parents lived in GENUINE poverty in the 40s and 50s and have worked hard all their life to make themselves and their family comfortable , they had it no better than the people the hand wringers are so guilty about ,and yet they are forced to watch their tax money spunked on so called " asylum seekers" , quite a few people dont agree with me , quite a few do , quite a few do but wouldnt put it in such extreme terms , but a lot more people in england agree with my views than the liberal left on here .

Can you provide figures to prove that all ths money and help is going to asylum seekers? I would genuinely be interested to see the figures.

Also, your parents were given the chance to get out of poverty, why shouldn't asylum seekers? I sincerely doubt your parents knew what real poverty was. Take a look at some of the African or Baltic countries and try and compare that to what your parents experienced. I'm sure it may seem like poverty to you but I doubt very much it was what a lot of people with perhaps a more open minded view of the world would class as poverty.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Can you provide figures to prove that all ths money and help is going to asylum seekers? I would genuinely be interested to see the figures.

Also, your parents were given the chance to get out of poverty, why shouldn't asylum seekers? I sincerely doubt your parents knew what real poverty was. Take a look at some of the African or Baltic countries and try and compare that to what your parents experienced. I'm sure it may seem like poverty to you but I doubt very much it was what a lot of people with perhaps a more open minded view of the world would class as poverty.

I couldn't say about money going to asylum seekers but I do know in my borough they seem to get preferential treatment. Last year I was working for them and was told that my now ex fiancee and I would NOT be eligable for a council property because she was a foriegn national. So I asked them why an asylum seeker would be considered and they just wrung their hands and said 'That's how it is'. I wouldn't mind but you can trace my family tree back to the middle ages (yes somebody has actually done it) and I reckon I am pretty British. I might add recently I saw a guy being helped to sign on with the help of an interpreter.

I don't agree with the BNP but I can understand why people vote for them. Bushy does make some very valid points.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I can understand why people vote for them and I agree that in a lot of cases foreigners are fasttracked into benefits. However, I don't agree that they are the cause of Britains downfall.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

Nibble we dont even the numbers that are here let alone how much we f***ing spend on them,to claim my parents didnt know what real poverty was shows how divorced from reality you are as an ex public schoolboy,granted it probably wasnt as bad as people in african countries , but the baltic countries ?? i doubt we have one single asylum seeker from them , do you even know the countries that constitute the baltic states? to be honest i think it comes down to whether you are willing to spend money on asylum seekers when there is so much that needs spending on our own people.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I can understand why people vote for them and I agree that in a lot of cases foreigners are fasttracked into benefits. However, I don't agree that they are the cause of Britains downfall.

No, neither do I, far from it. The vast majority of Asians and Eastern Europeans are very hard working as are the majority of Afro Carribeans. Well, the ones I've worked with have been anyway.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Whats the difference between Richard Morris and a bucket of shit

The Bucket

Comedy GOLD from the BNP mob :bowdown:

That's way older than the majority of their memebership. It's taken them that long to use the 'joke' as it needed to be explained to them.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
its a classic mistake to gain your experience from a sociology textbook, its not poverty and decay that i complain about, its the refusal of certain sections of society to recognise that racism works both ways,that the mentality of large sections of afro caribbean people is to use the " its because im black" excuse, when they have nobody but themselves to blame for their problems, granted they no doubt experienced discrimination when they first came here , but this country bends over backwards nowadays to help them, its all very easy for people to laugh at stereotypical white chav caricatures like wayne and waynetta, god forbid someone did a spoof on an inner city bad bwoy, they even complained about ali g and his "negative portrayal" of young black men.this country seems to be constantly wringing its hands with middle class guilt over its colonial past , well i feel no guilt whatsoever , my parents lived in GENUINE poverty in the 40s and 50s and have worked hard all their life to make themselves and their family comfortable , they had it no better than the people the hand wringers are so guilty about ,and yet they are forced to watch their tax money spunked on so called " asylum seekers" , quite a few people dont agree with me , quite a few do , quite a few do but wouldnt put it in such extreme terms , but a lot more people in england agree with my views than the liberal left on here .
Actually you've made the classic mistake of assuming that everybody who opposes the BNP is a limp-wristed, politically-correct, guilt-wracked, Guardian-reading white liberal. I can assure you I hate 'political correctness' as much as I hate the racist element of the BNP.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
might not be a widely held view, but they ought to get all of those people off the leaked BNP list, line them up and shoot them one by one

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Actually you've made the classic mistake of assuming that everybody who opposes the BNP is a limp-wristed, politically-correct, guilt-wracked, Guardian-reading white liberal. I can assure you I hate 'political correctness' as much as I hate the racist element of the BNP.
and there are people on here making the classic mistake that i hate all black people, blame them for all this countries problems , and in some way think i am racially superior to them, or in fact some are being lazy and deliberately assuming that and using it in their counterargument as it easier than acknowledging that some points are valid. take note silent bob.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Having spent 2 weeks working in Dahka, Bangladesh earlier this year, it completely changed my views of what poverty is all about. For a start the poor are genuinely thin over there, not overweight like here and the US. And literally thousands of street children eating and living practically on top of open sewage. I don't mind people from places like that trying to move and live somewhere better because the world has f***ed them over. In fact I SALUTE them. f*** the BNP and their close minded bigoted sick view of the world.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble we dont even the numbers that are here let alone how much we f***ing spend on them,to claim my parents didnt know what real poverty was shows how divorced from reality you are as an ex public schoolboy,granted it probably wasnt as bad as people in african countries , but the baltic countries ?? i doubt we have one single asylum seeker from them , do you even know the countries that constitute the baltic states? to be honest i think it comes down to whether you are willing to spend money on asylum seekers when there is so much that needs spending on our own people.

Actually I grew up with pretty much nothing too. I was at a military boarding school because my father was in the Navy and it cost nothing. However, I digress.

Latest Immigration And Asylum Figures Published
22 August 2006

The Government publishes its latest asylum and immigration figures today.

Quarterly asylum figures show that asylum applications fell by 15 per cent to 5,490 in the second quarter of 2006 compared with 6,455 in Q1. Removals increased by three per cent with 4,480 principal applicants removed in Q2 compared to 4,430 in Q1, a 36 per cent increase on the same period last year (3,285 in Q2 2005). Home Office minister Tony McNulty said:

“The figures published today show that while removals are at their highest level ever, asylum intake is at its lowest level since Q3 1993, and that we are continuing to make real progress.

“For the second quarter of 2006 we have met our target of removing more failed asylum seekers than the number of predicted unfounded claims received. There is more still to do and we are not complacent. Maintaining this performance will continue to be a major challenge but we are determined not to lose ground we have gained in the past year and will strive to build further on our success.

“When combined with the measures outlined in our recent review of the Immigration and Nationality Directorate (IND) to strengthen our borders and enforce compliance with our immigration laws, today’s statistics give many reasons to be optimistic that we can restore public confidence in our immigration system.”

In July this year, following a review of the Immigration and Nationality Directorate Ministers announced a range of measures to improve the way IND manages immigration and asylum by strengthening our borders; fast tracking asylum decisions; enforcing immigration law, removing the most harmful people first, and boosting Britain’s economy through migration, which it published in ‘Fair, effective, transparent and trusted: Rebuilding confidence in our immigration system’.

The quarterly asylum statistics also show that:

The top applicant nationalities for asylum were Afghanistan (580), China (535) and Eritrea (also 535); Zimbabwe was no longer in the top five - as intake fell 52 per cent to 355 between Q1 and Q2;
The number of initial decisions taken fell by 20 per cent - from 6,260 in Q1 to 4,980 in Q2.
The latest annual ‘Control of Immigration Statistics’ show:

The total number of work permit holders and dependants admitted to the UK was 137,000 in 2005 - an increase of ten per cent when compared to 2004;

There was an increase of 29 per cent in the number of people settling in the UK in 2005 to 179, 120, with employment-related grants of settlement rising by 49 per cent to 63,015;
The total number of people removed from the UK in 2005 fell to 58,215 - a decrease of 5 per cent on the previous year. However within this, the number of people removed as a result of enforcement action or voluntary removals increased by 16 per cent.
lata-lgh.jpg

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Having spent 2 weeks working in Dahka, Bangladesh earlier this year, it completely changed my views of what poverty is all about. For a start the poor are genuinely thin over there, not overweight like here and the US. And literally thousands of street children eating and living practically on top of open sewage. I don't mind people from places like that trying to move and live somewhere better because the world has f***ed them over. In fact I SALUTE them. f*** the BNP and their close minded bigoted sick view of the world.

:thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I couldn't say about money going to asylum seekers but I do know in my borough they seem to get preferential treatment. Last year I was working for them and was told that my now ex fiancee and I would NOT be eligable for a council property because she was a foriegn national. So I asked them why an asylum seeker would be considered and they just wrung their hands and said 'That's how it is'.
And that is how it should be. An asylum seeker is someone who is running away from a life threatening situation. We're not talking about first generation Pakistani immigrants trying to crow bar their entire extended families into the country here. We're talking "asylum seekers". Surely they should take precedent over your wife? And I'm really not looking for a binfest here Frank but a) you've got form on this haven't you? (it's happened before) and b) they were proved right owing to the fact that she's an EX of yours already!

and there are people on here making the classic mistake that i hate all black people, blame them for all this countries problems , and in some way think i am racially superior to them, or in fact some are being lazy and deliberately assuming that and using it in their counterargument as it easier than acknowledging that some points are valid. take note silent bob.
Who? No-one is suggesting you think you're racially superior to anyone, but you do seem to have a chip on your shoulder when it comes to black people - an opinion I've formulated based on several of your posts over recent months.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Spot on. Include me in the BNP hating right wing liberal camp

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Does anyone remember the TV programme about a year ago which looked at gene mix in various well known UK people - including someone quite high up in the BNP I think. Turned out that his gene mix proved that he was very far from a true blue Brit (a state that he was hard pressed to define anyway). His reaction was priceless. Anyone remember what the prog was called?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
i can understand your point of view, but i wonder if it would change if you lived underneath a bangladeshi family and the fifth shit filled nappy thrown from the flat above landed on your tilted windows on a hot summers day, but i doubt it will ever happen will it ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think that there is an element of jealousy as whatever nationality moved into his neighbourhood it must have looked as if they have got for free what his parents strived for, whenin actual fact the people moving in had probably worked extremely hard all their lives. This is unfortunatly who the BNP prey on, ill-informed people with grudges and mis-perceived superiority.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here