Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
i can understand your point of view, but i wonder if it would change if you lived underneath a bangladeshi family and the fifth shit filled nappy thrown from the flat above landed on your tilted windows on a hot summers day, but i doubt it will ever happen will it ?

I lived next door to a White British family who used to throw their rubbish, including nappies into our garden. As you can imagine I was straight onto my local MP demanding all White British people leave my neighbourhood immediately.

Your mistake is that you include their nationality in your argument. Any number of white, English families act in just as crass and anti-social ways.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
i can understand your point of view, but i wonder if it would change if you lived underneath a bangladeshi family and the fifth shit filled nappy thrown from the flat above landed on your tilted windows on a hot summers day, but i doubt it will ever happen will it ?
Yeah because throwing filthy nappies is what they all do once they've got their feet under the table here, eh?

This is the chip on the shoulder I am referring to.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I lived next door to a White British family who used to throw their rubbish, including nappies into our garden. As you can imagine I was straight onto my local MP demanding all White British people leave my neighbourhood immediately.

Your mistake is that you include their nationality in your argument. Any number of white, English families act in just as crass and anti-social ways.
your argument doesnt hold water, you cant demand that white british families leave , but you would have a point in asking that no more people who think its normal to throw shit filled nappies out of the window are admitted to the country.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
based on experiences growing up, where did you grow up ?
I grew up in Newick, Hurstpierpoint, and Winchester. But I've lived in some shit areas in my time, and I'm a grown up, so I feel sufficiently qualified to offer an opinion.

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
I think that there is an element of jealousy as whatever nationality moved into his neighbourhood it must have looked as if they have got for free what his parents strived for, whenin actual fact the people moving in had probably worked extremely hard all their lives. This is unfortunatly who the BNP prey on, ill-informed people with grudges and mis-perceived superiority.

:clap2::clap2:

Cant stand BNP supporters wonder how they would feel if they knew a little about British history and the atrocities attributed to the British Empire over the years which explains why some of these nations are so poor as a result of Britain raping these countries of all their natural resources.
Rant over

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I grew up in Newick, Hurstpierpoint, and Winchester. But I've lived in some shit areas in my time, and I'm a grown up, so I feel sufficiently qualified to offer an opinion.
what "shit" areas ? i bet none with a high immigrant population , and even if there were , you would've chosen to live there

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
your argument doesnt hold water, you cant demand that white british families leave , but you would have a point in asking that no more people who think its normal to throw shit filled nappies out of the window are admitted to the country.

Some sort of shit filled nappy test then ?

How would that work then ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
what "shit" areas ?
I lived in the Meadows, Nottingham for 2 years and a particularly cack bit of Houghton Regis and Lewsey Farm, Luton. There were riots in Lewsey Farm about 5 years ago, and I still have mates there.

What the f*** has this got to do with my opinion or are you just going to trump my shit areas like a child?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Incidentally the only time I've seen a serial nappy thrower was in my time in the Meadows and they lived about 10 doors down. They used to just chuck their shit filled nappies onto the streets. :sick: Those responsible were white, as if it makes any difference.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

I could no more ask that no white ENGLISH shit throwing pikeys moved into an area than foreign shit throwing pikeys move in.

I spent some of my formative years in Belfast and I would have welcomed Bangladeishes moving in as oppose to some of the scum we had to put up with.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Good effort, Richie, keep it up. If by your enemies shall you be judged you're well in credit already. Be careful for a bit though, sadly some of those scumbags aren't all talk.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003

No I would hate it and have a word just as I did when I lived next to a white English family who kept me up all night for months on end and ripped the wing mirrors off my car. And actually most Bangladeshis would rather be back there but can't because there's no work or food and their sending money back to their families to live on. Go to the Middle East and see who's doing all the cleaning, building, service industry work. It's certainly not the Arabs.

The funniest thing from when I was in Dhaka is hearing a few of them going on about 'the bloody pakis' as they dislike the Pakistanis from when they were partitioned by India. But of course to the BNP goons they're all Pakis because they talk with a funny accent and have got brown skin.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
But how can you tell that the people to whom you wish to refuse admission are going to be shit-filled nappy throwers? They may become entrepreneurs creating wealth and jobs, or they may be the parents of future sports stars - assuming you're not bigoted enough to resent 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants representing England. They may even do all three!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I lived in the Meadows, Nottingham for 2 years and a particularly cack bit of Houghton Regis and Lewsey Farm, Luton. There were riots in Lewsey Farm about 5 years ago, and I still have mates there.

What the f*** has this got to do with my opinion or are you just going to trump my shit areas like a child?
no , i just doubt you know what its like to HAVE to live in an area with a high immigrant population , or have your home areas character completely changed in a relatively short space of time, all the while with people from places like newick telling you how you shouldnt complain , interestingly you live in reigate not tower hamlets , why's that if its so f***ing wonderful ?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We were 15 of us living in a cardboard box - and used to dream about living in The Meadows.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
no , i just doubt you know what its like to HAVE to live in an area with a high immigrant population , or have your home areas character completely changed in a relatively short space of time, all the while with people from places like newick telling you how you shouldnt complain , interestingly you live in reigate not tower hamlets , why's that if its so f***ing wonderful ?
Oh right. So only people who have HAD to live in high immigrant areas are allowed to express an opinon. That'll teach me, I didn't know the rules.

Mind you, in that case please clear it with me before expressing an opinion on what to do with kiddy fiddlers. You wouldn't know what it's like until you've had kids. And you should obtain clearance from me before expressing your opinons on capital punishment for murder until someone in your family was a victim of attempted murder too. Cheers.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Richie could always offer to kiss and make up with the BNP by offering to be the editor of their fanzine.

BTW TOP WORK Richie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here