Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

D

Deleted User X18H

According to today's Argus page 9 there is a meeting tonight for potential members of a Brighton & Hove BNP branch at Hove Station 7.15 (just when the capitalists get home) then they are going on somewhere else !!

Although it is now thought this won't go ahead anti fascists (I had an Auntie who was a bit of a fascist once she won't go though ...she's dead) are
meeting at 6.30 to protest .. if it didn't clash with Emmerdale I might pop along!!

Bit of urban fisitcuffs !!!

Also in the Argus page 8 they are reviewing the benefits culture in Brighton & Hove it's all going on in it!!!!

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I see the usual Luddites are defending the BNP. I'm not surprised they have a foothold in Hastings, it certainly is full of scum.

Yiddo? what a twat.

D

Deleted User X18H

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

You're well funny you are.
Is that a Belly laugh Lukewarm???:laugh:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Nice work Richie. Your routine has allowed the Hastings BNP to be every bit as moronic as most people think they are. To take what is said in a comedy routine seriously is ridiculous. Well, it maybe because that as most pronoucemnents by the BNP are pure comedy they got confused between fact and fiction. Must be hard to write when your knuckles drag across the floor as it is.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I am proud, PROUD I tell you to post on the same internet forum as Richie Morris. To get an actual namecheck as an enemy of the BNP, plus a load of comments from the knuckledraggers is a sign he must be doing something right.

Interesting that one of said knuckledraggers spoke favorably about Charlie Williams (a black comedian from the 1970s for those who don't know). Of course if the BNP had their way people like Charlie Willimas would have been 'encouraged' to return leave the country and thus he would never have graced our TV screens with his cheeky Yorkshire humor in the first place. Mind you if you're stupid enough to support the BNP then by definition you're not bright enough to actually think through all the policies so it's not surprising that the irony is lost on them.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

[yt]0_4auYDFWSg[/yt]
MY favourite comment:

I have seen some comedians in my time - but this isn't one of them. The guy is about as funny as a dose of clap. He clearly thinks he's "witty" - but "shitty" would be far more appropriate! The gut simply has no talent!

Shitty rhymes with witty!!! :thud:
I love it when BNP supporters say stuff, they never fail to make themselves look spectacularly stupid.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
i am proud , PROUD I TELL YOU to have the opportunity to show how right on i am by slagging the BNP on NSC, er hang on a minute, while not supporting them, i actually grew up in an area with a high ethnic minority population so i dont have this rose tinted view of what its like.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
i am proud , PROUD I TELL YOU to have the opportunity to show how right on i am by slagging the BNP on NSC, er hang on a minute, while not supporting them, i actually grew up in an area with a high ethnic minority population so i dont have this rose tinted view of what its like.

Yawn. you act like the only person who knows what it's like to live near ethnic groups. So you don't like them? Ever consider that they might not like you?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yawn. you act like the only person who knows what it's like to live near ethnic groups. So you don't like them? Ever consider that they might not like you?
im one of the very few on here who knows what its like to grow up in an area and go to school with them , to see an area completely and utterly change in a relatively short space of time, which is a bit different to moving to hackney and suddenly believing that you are all "street" and down with the brothers .

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
im one of the very few on here who knows what its like to grow up in an area and go to school with them , to see an area completely and utterly change in a relatively short space of time, which is a bit different to moving to hackney and suddenly believing that you are all "street" and down with the brothers .

As I said YAWN!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
good counter argument.

What do you want me to argue about? You grew up next to ethnic minorities. You claim they ruined your neighbourhood you now sympathise with BNP. well done you. No argument to be had.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here