Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surname distribution.

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Well I always understood mine to be from kent and there are/were many around where I came from. But it doesn't really feature - high hit areas seem to be Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire, also West midlands. Strange that.

The site
www.yournotme.com - - Find out how many people in the U.K share the same name as you.

Will let you put in your first name as well as surname and tell you how many of you there are out there. I wonder when I shall meet myself (all 71 of me!!) ??

im unique!!!

there is no other me!!!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
There is no people with my name apparently! I don't exist!

"You don't exist. Go and look in the mirror. If you see something then we're wrong else you're some kind of magic pixie, elf, carrot or vampire. Sorry."

Dandyman

In London village.
Sorry, your search didn't return any results because we don't have enough data for this surname (nonexistent or less than 1300 records).

Pah !

Dandyman

In London village.
Well I always understood mine to be from kent and there are/were many around where I came from. But it doesn't really feature - high hit areas seem to be Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire, also West midlands. Strange that.

The site
www.yournotme.com - - Find out how many people in the U.K share the same name as you.

Will let you put in your first name as well as surname and tell you how many of you there are out there. I wonder when I shall meet myself (all 71 of me!!) ??

There are 30 people with my surname according to that site. I suspect I'm related to most of them.

Dandyman

In London village.
Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There is no people with my name apparently! I don't exist!

"You don't exist. Go and look in the mirror. If you see something then we're wrong else you're some kind of magic pixie, elf, carrot or vampire. Sorry."

I got that too. It doesn't say very much for the site's accuracy given that it can't give a single instance of a name I know exists.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here