The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Attachments

• pixie_lott_f.jpg
    pixie_lott_f.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 97

Sorry, your search didn't return any results because we don't have enough data for this surname (nonexistent or less than 1300 records).

Well that makes me special then. Though I can tell them that it is most common in the South East part of Kent.

I'm special too, rare as rocking horse shit my surname is!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Not enough results on first search engine thingy, national trust one tells me the outer hebrides and east anglia.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
hmmmm.....27th most popular in the UK but only 146th in West Sussex, I shall have to work harder :(

Seagull Stew

Sorry, but it's nonsense. I typed in my wife's former surname (which is pretty unusual) and it said 1636 share the surname in Great Britain, with 1748 of them living in Lancashire! :shrug:

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Belfast Corr is the 42nd surname 3 274 people
Highland Corr is the 59th surname 1 766 people
Dorset Corr is the 109th surname 1 690 people
Lancashire Corr is the 566th surname 1 798 people

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I am too exclusive for the 1st list and need some of my relatives to get busy because, although we featured on the 1881 NT site there were less than 100 in the 1998one.

Yet 6 of us use this site!

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
27,243; with a relative peak in East Sussex surreally.

And its the 15th most common surname in Hereford & Worcester which I find very hard to believe.

I did an international version of this once and it correctly identified my name as Irish then said it was more common in the UK!

edit: National Trust 1998 one seems way more accurate, my surname being quite common in south Scotland and around Merseyside.

Last edited:

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Mine ain't on either of those searches... woohoo a rare one (as expected!)

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Most popular county for my surname is Cambridgeshire.

I would like to feel that's because we're academic rather than inbred Fen types.

Well I always understood mine to be from kent and there are/were many around where I came from. But it doesn't really feature - high hit areas seem to be Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire, also West midlands. Strange that.

The site
www.yournotme.com - - Find out how many people in the U.K share the same name as you.

Will let you put in your first name as well as surname and tell you how many of you there are out there. I wonder when I shall meet myself (all 71 of me!!) ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here