Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm sure that even if we weren't their rivals I'd still notice they're the biggest bunch of diving pricks the Prem has ever seen.

Right?

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The West Brom fans were spot on when they were signing 'Same old palace, always cheating'. The palace players just seem to spend 90 minutes constantly throwing themselves to the ground. The annoying thing is how often the referees seem to fall for it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
On the plus side, it would shut Working Class Pride up with his never-ending boasts about our "world famous" Charity Shield win in 1910.
That is very true. I was thinking more of pub BANTZ than tiresome Internet bores being quiet (but even that not being guaranteed). Do we really want random Nigels BRAGGING of a recent trophy? Imagine Smuggy and SE20 after an FA cup win. They'd be on here within an hour of that happening.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
3-2, it's all over and no more time for cheating their way to a draw.

Interesting that we could've "cheated our way to a draw" if the referee had spotted the obvious and blatant penalty we should've had just after Wickham's first goal. That first half performance was one of the worst I've ever seen, but in the end we've still been robbed by incompetent refereeing.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The West Brom fans were spot on when they were signing 'Same old palace, always cheating'. The palace players just seem to spend 90 minutes constantly throwing themselves to the ground. The annoying thing is how often the referees seem to fall for it.
The dive from Ward was embarrassing.

:nono:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Interesting that we could've "cheated our way to a draw" if the referee had spotted the obvious and blatant penalty we should've had just after Wickham's first goal. That first half performance was one of the worst I've ever seen, but in the end we've still been robbed by incompetent refereeing.

Back from the match so quick? Well done. Your next mission, if you choose to accept it, is to go whinging about why you didn't win to someone who gives a shit.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Nice to see the carnage on the BBS dont often do but what a bunch of twats ,wishing the ref would die or have a nasty car crash class bunch

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
The dive from Ward was embarrassing.

:nono:

Yeah it was. It was a clear foul but he took a full couple of strides before throwing himself to the floor. It's absolutely no surprise that Moss fell for it though, he was bloody useless. How he didn't see either of our blatant pens is beyond me.

Still time to swap leagues with them come early May

Nah. Our form in 2016 has been embarrassing but we'll still be fine.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We've been out of the top 8 for two weeks because half our first team got injured. We'll be back before too long, don't worry. We finished tenth last year and then we signed Yohan bloody Cabaye.

Indeed. There is only one team currently above Palace that they may finish above, and that is Watford. Below them are 4 clubs that you'd fancy to be above Palace by the time the season ends.

I see Palace as currently being in 13th spot, and they could well be 15th in the end. Significantly better placed than us of course - no one can dispute that, but I pity any of their fans who were buying the "challenging for Europe" crap.

13th? 15th? Why would the strongest Palace team we've had in decades finish lower than we did last year and the year before?

Because there are 12-14 stronger teams.

No, there aren't.

14th and dropping like a shitty stone.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Yeah it was. It was a clear foul but he took a full couple of strides before throwing himself to the floor. It's absolutely no surprise that Moss fell for it though, he was bloody useless. How he didn't see either of our blatant pens is beyond me.

Nah. Our form in 2016 has been embarrassing but we'll still be fine.

The problem is, when you have half your team throwing themselves to the ground all over the pitch, it makes every decision harder to make, especially in the penalty area.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The problem is, when you have half your team throwing themselves to the ground* all over the pitch, it makes every decision harder to make, especially in the penalty area.
*See Forestieri for further details.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here