Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Palace fans already leaving according to radio commentary, fickle twats. The BBS is delicious reading at the moment. [emoji38]ol:
Lovely stuff. Sadly though, Smuggy and chums will probably be on here in the next few hours to remind everyone on here how rosy it all looks for the Nigels compared to us.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd suffer them winning the FA Cup if the deal was they go down as well.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The BBS is delicious reading at the moment. :lolol:

I did just take a look at that. After I'd done laughing I noted a comment on their "doom and gloom" thread listing their remaining fixtures. Amazingly they have eight away games to just four at home. Hopefully enough there just to make them sweat out an agonising end to the season. Sort of like ours last year.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'd suffer them winning the FA Cup if the deal was they go down as well.

No thanks, i'd take them staying up and see them knocked out. They will be relegated next season, Super Al's downfall has begun..

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
From Holmesdale.net:

"They should give Wickham a deckchair so that he can watch the game in comfort" :lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hahahahaha!

2luvsl1.jpg

Feb 14, 2010
We all know how this will finish, Palace will get to the Cup final, maybe win it, they will stay up and the Albion will lose in the play offs. A few years later, Palace will still struggle to get 14000 to watch them in Championship after they have been relegated again. As for Brighton, we will continue to have bugger all success and still have 24000 to 30000 in the lower leagues. Its just the way of things, might as well accept it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We all know how this will finish, Palace will get to the Cup final, maybe win it, they will stay up and the Albion will lose in the play offs. A few years later, Palace will still struggle to get 14000 to watch them in Championship after they have been relegated again. As for Brighton, we will continue to have bugger all success and still have 24000 to 30000 in the lower leagues. Its just the way of things, might as well accept it.
That's the spirit![emoji106]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Fight The Future !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here