Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supporters who aren't rich are not required.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Been to all but 5 or 6 games at withdean and you have no season ticket? What you would have saved in the last 12 years on individual tickets would have paid for next years st at falmer.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
How can you not afford an Amex season ticket on montly installements if you have afforded all but 5/6 games in the last 12 years? And can travel up to Carlisle?

Because if I set up any direct debit from my bank account on current low income and then get made redundant at work which has been happening to staff over the last 2 years. Then I might end up in financial issues similar to Albions 15 years ago. Unmanagable debt.
I went to Carlisle way back when we drew 0-0 the year we won the league.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It's different for me as I've grown up in that ground.

Not so different that you can't plan ahead. Perhaps if you followed the club news better you would have known about the last three game package. Knowing that you might have decided not to go to Carlisle and all the costs that entailed and put the money to the last three games. As for the comments about a season, you are already spending about £50 a month for just two home games. You can get a ticket in the north stand at Falmer for just £32 per month! How many other away games have you been to this year?

It's seems you want your cake and eat it.

Sorry mate but zero sympathy from me.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
If people can afford to go regularly now, then they can afford to go regularly next season. FACT

if people struggle to get hold of match tickets in advance this season, then they defiently will struggle to get match tickets next season. 20 thousand seasn tickets sold now isn't it? how many dose that leave for the match ticket buyers?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I am sure if you ask nicely, Mr Bloom will tell Buckingham to get the new ground ready early so that the last few home games of this season can be played at the Amex for your convenience!

And most of the people that have been struggling to get tickets this season have probably already got their season tickets for next season, maybe?!?!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Been to all but 5 or 6 games at withdean and you have no season ticket? What you would have saved in the last 12 years on individual tickets would have paid for next years st at falmer.

Im 25, I've been paying rent for the last 9 years of my life. Working in shitty jobs getting paid peanuts. I've never once in my life had enough for a season ticket but in truth never needed one. I've also not wanted one as it means I occasionally get the chance to sit with my dad at games whenever I get the chance to see him. 500 quid for me is too much to spend in a day.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I can't afford a place on the board because of the rich bloke TB, if it hadn't been for him I could have been a contender FFS, we live in a free market, deal with it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Im 25, I've been paying rent for the last 9 years of my life. Working in shitty jobs getting paid peanuts. I've never once in my life had enough for a season ticket but in truth never needed one. I've also not wanted one as it means I occasionally get the chance to sit with my dad at games whenever I get the chance to see him. 500 quid for me is too much to spend in a day.

Confused here, what costs £500?

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
I love the Albion- That is my life in 4 words.
I first fell in love with the club back in 2001 when my mate lent me his 2000/2001 seaosn video of the seagulls winning the league. I actually watched my first game way back in 2010 on Sky sports 1 against Bournemouth, I've never stopped following the Albion on skysports news ever since. We've re-named the dog Dicker and my son Murray. I even made my wife get a tattoo of Zamora 25 on her neck. We all love the Albion in my house!
Other than that I guess I'm just your standard day to day outgoing bloke, Hope you like me! x

Ring any bells?

Its a joke on the modern day typical skysports fan you plank. If you believe someone would actually write that in truth then you seroulsly are abit guilable

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
??? so do you sometimes tell a lie

read the thread you idiot, its a another joke on the 'official matchday thread' where the incorrect display of the thread title is dooming the Albion to sure defeat!

Jesus has everyone lost their wit?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
You also now need to save a few more quid to pay for the shirt i'm wearing!! My heart is bleeding so heavily that it's ruined thanks to you:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here