Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supporters bar

So then, just to recap:-

(a) It may be open during the week, but only worth going in if you fancy a coffee.

(b) On matchdays, we'll possibly be able to get in through the outside entrance without swiping our plastic wotsit.

(c) It'll probably be open to everybody (notwithstanding the limited capacity), but Northstanders wishing to access the concourse will be able to get in if they pretend they're a member of staff.

(d) You'll be able to get out (via the external entrance) to go to the automated turnstiles - but only if the 'Door Supervisers' have been told we're actually allowed to do so.

(e) Atilla won't be bringing his Pianna along for a sing-song unless it's equipped with very large wheels, chunky tyres & 4-wheel drive.

(f) Nobody seems to know if any of the above is correct or a load of old cobblers.

(g) Edit: Parking for those wanting to go in the club shop remains a complete mystery.

See, it ain't all that confusing after all. :wave:
Look on the Official website and you may find that a spokesperson for the Club has now explained EVERYTHING ...

"Ees complicated".

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Cheers Lord B. I'll have a shuftie later, although I've no doubt fings will probs become a little clearer after tomorrow night's visit.

Btw, are you & Roz frequenting The North along with the Hoi polloi? If so, I look forward to seeing you both up there. :thumbsup:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Am I the only one who believes "Dick's Bar" to be a rubbish name?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely this should have been called Attilas Folly ?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
"Dick's. Come in for stiff one after the game."

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Frankly, I think some of you are being rather ANAL about the name.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Thanks for that TS. Not having been up there to have a look around inside & out myself, I'm trying - somewhat in vain - to see what you mean. No doubt all will become bleedin' obvious to me by ten-past-seven tomorrow evening. :)

Have a black'un on me tomorrow night if they have it, Hon. I have to attend a School Governors' evening tomorrow night. Gutted, but duty calls. Mind you, I've had plenty of the stuff over the past few days in Dublin, so perhaps I need to give it a rest for a bit. You going to the SSC game or Tottenham?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As I understand it, it also doubles up as the staff canteen which would explain the cafeteria type menu for every day use? Where is the entrance? Is it next the staff shop entrance?

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
But I still don't understand which sections of the merchandise will be visible through the legendary glass etchings? And will there be metal bars?!

Its all so confusing!

You snobby WSC lot aren't allowed in anyway. You've got your own superior concourse. The Supporters' Bar is for the real riff-raff in the North Stand:O

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here