Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supporters bar

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Have a black'un on me tomorrow night if they have it, Hon. I have to attend a School Governors' evening tomorrow night. Gutted, but duty calls. Mind you, I've had plenty of the stuff over the past few days in Dublin, so perhaps I need to give it a rest for a bit. You going to the SSC game or Tottenham?

Will deffo have a cheeky pint (not sure what yet!) & raise a (plastic) glass to both you & The Albion. :thumbsup:

Going to both the SCC & Spuds matches too, so look forward to seeing you then. UTA!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Four pages and I still don't know how you get into it from the outside. I had a look tonight and can see it above the shop but how do you get to it?

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
You snobby WSC lot aren't allowed in anyway. You've got your own superior concourse. The Supporters' Bar is for the real riff-raff in the North Stand:O

Pah! Try stopping me. I'm well up for slumming it with you Ruffians for a scoop or two.

See you at The Tottingham match...you too Twinkle!

P.S "WSC"?! Didn't realise I'd entered the murky world of quirky football journalism! :wink:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Four pages and I still don't know how you get into it from the outside. I had a look tonight and can see it above the shop but how do you get to it?

1980s-style Liverpool-fans-into-Wembley entry i.e climbing up and in through a first floor window...survival of the fittest to help ease the over-demand for entry.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

To the right of the huge Superstore sign there is a glass door, that's the entrance.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Just follow the bearded types....

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
No it is officially called "Dicks Bar".

Once it was agreed that the bar would be dedicated to Dick Knight, he was asked by the club to choose a name and a logo. He chose the name, and he drew the logo!
The bar will not be open this Sat but will be for the official opening v Spurs. I have been given the go ahead to source a smallish vocal PA for gigs/DJ sessions etc: if anyone is in the music hardware business and could sell same please email me at attila[MENTION=528]attila[/MENTION]thestockbroker.com because it'd be good if it was supplied by an Albion fan/company. We need it in time for the Piranhas gig after the Donny game (they will play at 7pm, all set up and confirmed with the club and the band)
Concourse beers this Sat though :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
he was asked by the club to choose a name and a logo. He chose the name

An advertising guru still on top of his game!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So after a bad result we can all pop into Dick's for a few stiff ones.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Meant to ask this tonight but couldn't find anyone who knew enough about it - any idea as to when it will open?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Will it be open during the game and have the stadium TV's?

If this is so then will ticketless fans be able to watch the match from the bar?

kikapu

Apr 26, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

According to the official looking bloke outside the club shop at last nights familiarisation event, the entrance is the grey fire door, but they haven't put the sign up yet.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310678352.977774.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310678352.977774.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 66

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Great.

So there will be a door with a huge sign saying "Dicks" above it, and a queue to get in snaking round the building.

Brilliant.

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here