Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super David Cameron's Key Note Speech Today

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Super Dave's Key Note Speech this afternoon. Be SURE not to miss it.

BLUE ARMY

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
David Cameron is to tackle head-on Gordon Brown's claim that he lacks the experience to steer Britain through the current economic crisis.

In a speech to the Tory conference he will say: "It's not experience we need, it's character and judgement."

And he will tell the party faithful: "To rebuild our economy, it's not more of the same we need, but change."

Oooh, convincing. we need a new party in charge. We don't have experience, but we do have unquantifiable buzz words for you.
Does it clash with Deal or No Deal? which right-wing idiot will the masses watch?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
All I say is listen WITHOUT prejudice and then slag him off but to slag him off even before he has made the speech is typical Labour behaviour I am afraid. Blinkered, Narrow Minded and Scared.

larus

And he will tell the party faithful: "To rebuild our economy, it's not more of the same we need, but change."

And why do we need to rebuild our economy? Oh, it's all down to Edward Heath from the 70's, or Maggie & John from the 80's & 90's isn't it.

Couldn't possibly be down to Labour and the last 11 years really, could it? No, silly me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
According to a lot of NSC the problems now or down to Margaret Thatcher from the 1980's. I mean they really do believe this :lolol:, in that case I blame the fact BHAFC are still playing in the 3rd division on Jimmy Melia.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
All I say is listen WITHOUT prejudice and then slag him off but to slag him off even before he has made the speech is typical Labour behaviour I am afraid. Blinkered, Narrow Minded and Scared.

Trouble is Gareth, he can fundamentally say whatever he wants to, he doesn't have to actually do anything. Not saying I'm anti-Camaron, I personally don't trust any of them.

I will watch his speech with interest, but he just seems like a smarmy suit to me - and some of his backup team are much worse, having said that, Hazel Blears is on the other side and she has to be most inept politico I can remember, and that's saying something !

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hazel Blears is mentally unbalanced. I watched question time alst week and the daggers she was giving the Tory Woman was scary and not normal. She is a fecking bunny boiler and should be let nowhere near a political office.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Blah blah blah blah, everything labour have done is wrong, even the things we supported them on, blah blah blah blah, (smug grin here) blah, what we are proposing is that we will do everything DIFFERENTLY, although obviously I can't go into any specific POLICIES, blah, blah,blah (more smugness, possible some hand gesturing) blah, blah, (insert buzz words here), blah,blah, etc,etc...

There you go Gareth - savd you the trouble of watching it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Obviously the phrase " Listen WITHOUT prejudice " has not registered with you.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Blah blah blah blah, everything labour have done is wrong, even the things we supported them on, blah blah blah blah, (smug grin here) blah, what we are proposing is that we will do everything DIFFERENTLY, although obviously I can't go into any specific POLICIES, blah, blah,blah (more smugness, possible some hand gesturing) blah, blah, (insert buzz words here), blah,blah, etc,etc...

There you go Gareth - savd you the trouble of watching it.

Didn't I also catch something on the news this morning about "the need for CHANGE is more important than experience..." or something like that?

His scriptwriters just seem to be copy 'n' pasting from Barack Obama's speeches.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I bet there's going to be a snide jibe at Gordon being introduced by his missus. I'm also anticipating high levels of rhetoric, waffle and flannel.

Dandyman

In London village.
Super Dave's Key Note Speech this afternoon. Be SURE not to miss it.

BLUE ARMY

Cool. I'm interested to know what he is going to do about the spivs and short-sellers that bankroll his party and exactly how savage the public service cuts will be when he is in power.

Or with whoever posted this ...

Hazel Blears is mentally unbalanced. I watched question time alst week and the daggers she was giving the Tory Woman was scary and not normal. She is a fecking bunny boiler and should be let nowhere near a political office.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hey lets go the whole Hog and rename NSC " The Labour Party Forum ".

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Apologies for my cynicism, but we've all listened to him use a lot of words to say NOTHING, for years.

If he would only spell out some actual firm policies then people would love to hear them.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Did you listen to his speech last year as it had lots of policies one of which Labour stole the following week so thats why he is cautious maybe. As somone on here said all the Tories have to do to win the next election is keep quiet. Its the Tories victory to lose.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Or with whoever posted this ...

Ed, I was commenting from a position of seeing she is a bunny boiler by her actions, the Reds and Commies on here haven't even heard the speech yet.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!

I have to say Uncle C, "You are one to talk." That is a mirror image of yourself. Talk about 'pot black' etc.:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here