Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Super Bowl XLV Green Bay Packers v Pittsburgh Steelers - Official Match Thread***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not to long to go now for possibly the greatest annual sporting event.

Really looking forward to this with KO at 23:25 and live on Sky and BBC.

Black Eyed Peas are the half-time show entertainment and fancy the Packers to win tonight.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I hope they've cleared all the snow/ice from the roof now

[yt]gYQObg5LWJc[/yt]

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Every neutral (unless they support the Vikes) must be going for the Packers tonight.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No one is going to win this by 10.
It will either be by 3, last kick of the game, etc.
Or by 33, with one team just 'not showing up'.

Either way doesn't bother me, just so long as it's the pack.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Come on Green Bay! Cheese heads!!

Not sure I'll watch it though, raging sore throat and sore ear for a few days now si I'm off to bed in some sort of get weel hope... might tape it to watch when I can enjoy it....

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
gb3.jpg

Me and my bud at the Packers home game December 5th against San Fran (I am wearing the cheese). 7 rows from the endzone, jennings lambeau leap right in front of us and packers thumped the 49ers. Great day, was about -15C and I was in shorts :lolol:. Going to be just as dressed up today at my buds house, he is a steelers fan but hey, free food and booze! Pack by 3, its going to be a nail bitter to the end.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought those retro shirts looked sh1t, until I say the full kit, which looks stunning.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Raiders fan myself, only ever seen one live game which was Bills at the Bucs and a great game as well.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
gb3.jpg

Me and my bud at the Packers home game December 5th against San Fran (I am wearing the cheese). 7 rows from the endzone, jennings lambeau leap right in front of us and packers thumped the 49ers. Great day, was about -15C and I was in shorts :lolol:. Going to be just as dressed up today at my buds house, he is a steelers fan but hey, free food and booze! Pack by 3, its going to be a nail bitter to the end.

Wow, that looks great, I understand it is very difficult to get tickets at Lambeau Field.

Really looking forward to the super bowl as useal, however for the first time in years will not be able to stay up and watch it all, due to an early start.

As a neutral just want a good game, but reckon it may suit Aaron better than Ben, I imagine with the bad weather they regret not having it at Wembley :p

Enjoy the game, hope a deal gets sorted out or this may be the last game for over a year...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here