Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Super Bowl XLV Green Bay Packers v Pittsburgh Steelers - Official Match Thread***

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I saw Army v Navy at Foxboro stadium and got hooked....saw quite a few Giants and Jets games as well at Giants stadium.....but probably if I had to pick one team it would be the New England Pats, watched quite a few games in the snow at Foxboro and it was just a brilliant (but very different) example of very passionate people involved in sports.......

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Stat, yes they were shit as the others look AMAZING.

As for weather and such its not an issue as its inside a dome. Just outside will be a disaster. As for tickets YES VERY HARD. The packers have 85,000 names on the waiting list and last year only turned over 120 tickets. Most of them get handed down through wills and such. Its crazy I tell ya. The guy I bought them off was a client of a guy I served dinner while working in Florida. He gave me his card and said to email him if I wanted tickets, I did he got me connected with a friend and thats that. We paid 100 bucks even (face value of 67). Tickets in that area normally sell for 250-300 at a minimum. So we got 3 for the price of 1 normally!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I saw Army v Navy at Foxboro stadium and got hooked....saw quite a few Giants and Jets games as well at Giants stadium.....but probably if I had to pick one team it would be the New England Pats, watched quite a few games in the snow at Foxboro and it was just a brilliant (but very different) example of very passionate people involved in sports.......

We had a great display at wembley from the Pats, but they really got outdone by the Jets this year. They often play a mechanical way which is amazing to watch as a neutral.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Does the game actually start at midnight? its 4pm CST time - is my calculation correct? Just want to set the timer...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Rooting for the Packers. When I used to watch the Brighton B-52s at Withdean although being one of the top teams in UK gridiron we were always considered underdogs to the London Olympians.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does the game actually start at midnight? its 4pm CST time - is my calculation correct? Just want to set the timer...

23:25 our time is KO

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I wish they had a red button commentary for dummies option. Interested in it but just don't understand the sport! Will support Green Bay though seeing as the others are like Man U!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am sure I read somewhere Gary Imlach is going to be involved in commentary again so is it Sky or BBC as he really was bloody good at this on C4

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wish they had a red button commentary for dummies option. Interested in it but just don't understand the sport! Will support Green Bay though seeing as the others are like Man U!

Think of it as a mixture of rugby and chess and you'll understand it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why do so many other countries have such pride in their country as does this lady singing at the Superbowl, we could never get so passionate about our country.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Christine Aquila now with the Star Spangled Banner

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here