Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Super Bowl XLV Green Bay Packers v Pittsburgh Steelers - Official Match Thread***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Steelers missed field goal 21-17 to Packers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
TD Packers 28-17

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mind you TD Steelers 28-25 and a 2 point conversion, very close now

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Packers are home and dry now - great win

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Wow over the f***ing moon. Packer fan for over ten years. The ultimate. Go pack go. Scary at times but we did it!

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
Hammered in dowtown Milwaukee. Go pack go!!!!!!!!!
Ps. Does anyone remember a dan hoegarden , ??? Was with the albion on a non contract basis???

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I tried my best to sit down and get in to this Superbowl, but soon started to lose my interest when they kept breaking up play. What is with all the breaks in play, is it really that tactical that they have to take 5-10 mins break every 3 minutes, please explain. Seems like a load of BS to me.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I tried my best to sit down and get in to this Superbowl, but soon started to lose my interest when they kept breaking up play. What is with all the breaks in play, is it really that tactical that they have to take 5-10 mins break every 3 minutes, please explain. Seems like a load of BS to me.

Probably to allow for the adverts?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
A normal football game (american) isnt that long, during the SB the tv companies get a time out each quarter aswell as the ones the teams get. They also change the players round for each play, they have diffrent offence, defence and special teams that come on and off throughout the game.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
BEP crap. Aguilera crap. Thankfuly the game was great. Everything seemed to go right for Green bay in the 1st half and then wrong in the 2nd (think they gave up at least three penalties in the 3rd quarter). Thought the Steelers might come back but they blew that last drive. Also have to say that having chosen to watch on the beeb rather than sky I though Tiki Barber's analysis was great and really helpful to understanding the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here