Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super Bowl XLIII

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
'Mon the Cards! I have a bowl of popcorn, lots of cold beer, tomorrow off work, and have just put some money on Arziona. Apart from the last move, all is looking good.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Not every day you see a 100yd. interception return, and, oh yeah, Bruce was f***ing brilliant as well :ohmy:

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
P.S.

Tenth Avenue Freeze Out

Born to Run

Working on a Dream

Glory Days (with a lyric change to accomodate American Football, rather than Baseball...)

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Did they just let anyone from the crowd come on to the pitch for the half time entertainment? Do you think they would let us do that at Withers with Gully's girls?

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Did they just let anyone from the crowd come on to the pitch for the half time entertainment? Do you think they would let us do that at Withers with Gully's girls?

They advertised for Springsteen fans to attend, just for the half-time show. That's dedication, as I daresay lots of them travelled many miles for twelve minutes and four songs :ohmy:

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
They advertised for Springsteen fans to attend, just for the half-time show. That's dedication, as I daresay lots of them travelled many miles for twelve minutes and four songs :ohmy:

Sounds like the average Brighton away match...

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
What an open Steelers defence.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
It all went well for the Steelers in the last 3 mins, i thought the Cards were gonna hang on.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Fuckin hell being a Steelers fan is hard work! Every bloody time they do this but we got there in the end!

Big Ben might not have the best QB stats in the league but my god does he step up when it's needed!

Holmes had a blinder today, fully deserving of MVP and not just because of the last drive, every catch he made today was a big play at a big time, quality stuff!

Shame that's it for another 8 months now!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
P.S.

Tenth Avenue Freeze Out

Born to Run

Working on a Dream

Glory Days (with a lyric change to accomodate American Football, rather than Baseball...)

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

He was fantastic, and it has re-affirmed my desire to go to a concert of his sooner rather than later.

punk: punk:

He was fantastic, and it has re-affirmed my desire to go to a concert of his sooner rather than later.

Tour has been announced, Europe dates in July but no UK ones as yet, guess they will be in August when I am away on hols. Go for it, I saw him and the ESB at Earls Court and yes, they are as amazing live as the stories tell.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
With a lifetime of watching football in the U.K., it surprised me that the Cardinals scored their last touchdown so quickly after getting the ball back, with the clock running down. Wouldn't it have been better to run the clock right down with some short running plays, score the TD and not allow any time for the Steelers to go up the other end and score?

Tour has been announced, Europe dates in July but no UK ones as yet, guess they will be in August when I am away on hols. Go for it, I saw him and the ESB at Earls Court and yes, they are as amazing live as the stories tell.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
was a good game. we had a great time at the superbash but i'd be very surprised if nfl uk go for hosting it at the o2 ever again. the facilities inside were top notch but the transport links and the utter shambles at 4am in the morning are not something i'm sure they'll want to repeat and that wasn't just because of the weather. thought trevor nelson was at his best this year.

it's the combine next and then the probowl. shame the draft is so far away. the nfl season always comes and goes too fast. my brother and i worked out how much £££ we spend on leeds- travel, season tickets, beers etc per season and how much that money would get us for the nfl. we can do 4/8 home games at solider field from that money and thetwo games we make anyway. after this season i am done wasting money on professional football in this country. never been more disillusioned.

anyway, well done steelers. :thumbsup:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Not every day you see a 100yd. interception return, and, oh yeah, Bruce was f***ing brilliant as well :ohmy:

Only seen one before with our university team. Was amazing! Felt sorry for the guy's neck though when he landed straight on his head!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here