Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday Rollcall

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
off to watch england (in pub) and jimmy jones in chi so if im sober enough to drive by 11 ish will be there if not a late drive to worthing and down my local

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Me, Mini and a rare treat - Mrs Hut :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
STH so yep

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I would be but for
a/working,
b/family coming down,
c/grannies funeral,
d/can't really be arsed to spend 20 odd quid to sit in Withdean when I could save me money and watch it in the pub.

I'm pretty sure it's D
:drink: :drink: :drink:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Finish work at 7.15am - 4 hours kip then straight to the pub to get as many beers inside me as possible in 75 minutes then try and persuade fellow STHs to watch game in pub then sulk and go to the hell hole taht is Withdean. Yes then.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
beardy gull said:
Finish work at 7.15am - 4 hours kip then straight to the pub to get as many beers inside me as possible in 75 minutes then try and persuade fellow STHs to watch game in pub then sulk and go to the hell hole taht is Withdean. Yes then.

Standard Saturday procedure is 2 pints an hour from 11am until 1430. But in 75 minutes, you have to be looking at 4 in the first hour, then trying to cram 2 in during that last 25 minutes. If it looks like you are dropping off the pace, check out what offers there are on the house doubles, just to pick things up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here