Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday Rollcall

D

Deleted User X18H

Springal said:
how will u be at the game and know who is on here?

anyway i am sleeping as i am on night shift, is that ok?
I will explain for you.........when I get home 10/15 mins after the match I will suss out who was on line on here during the game, you may have noticed all postings are timed.

D

Deleted User X18H

Springal said:
how will u be at the game and know who is on here?

anyway i am sleeping as i am on night shift, is that ok?
Er no go home get to bed by 7am get to the Withers from Worthing for 1.30 get back home at 4.30 another couple of hours sleep i calculate 7 hours sleep in total you'd do it if you were a real fan;)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
hove born&bred said:
I will explain for you.........when I get home 10/15 mins after the match I will suss out who was on line on here during the game, you may have noticed all postings are timed.

If I post from Withers, using my Blackberry, will I be classed as not there, and excluded from your official attendance figures?

D

Deleted User X18H

Uncle Buck said:
Why are you going to do that?
Why not and what has it got to do with you, unless of course your not going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

D

Deleted User X18H

Uncle Buck said:
Just it is peoples choice whether to go or not and a bit weird that you feel the need to mention it on the radio.

Then going home straight after the game is a bit odd...
I am going home straight after the game cos I live less than half a mile away .............come round for tea

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
hove born&bred said:
I am going home straight after the game cos I live less than half a mile away .............come round for tea

You see I actually live nearer to Withdean than yours and do not fancy going to your council house, coupled with the fact that there is an afternoon to have a few beers with my mates after the game. Do you need the mates or friends defined?

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

Uncle Buck said:
You see I actually live nearer to Withdean than yours and do not fancy going to your council house, coupled with the fact that there is an afternoon to have a few beers with my mates after the game. Do you need the mates or friends defined?
Yeah but after your first Sherry and Advocado you always try and start a fight ...........or so I hear;)

D

Deleted User X18H

Uncle Buck said:
Oh sorry there are no Council Houses off Dyke Road you do get confused.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
hove born&bred said:
I will of course be there and will 'out' any fools on here during the game who have no valid reason not to go, on the undertakers phone in.

if you do and Im on, ill give you the same answer...LOl

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
hove born&bred said:
Yeah but after your first Sherry and Advocado you always try and start a fight ...........or so I hear;)

That is right Tim, I always start fights after one drink, very bad like that, Tim.

Still back to naming and shaming people on the phone in, whatever floats your boat and I guess it avoids human contact that way.

Wonder what will happen if any of the people you shame on the radio catch up with you, Tim....

D

Deleted User X18H

Uncle Buck said:
That is right Tim, I always start fights after one drink, very bad like that, Tim.

Still back to naming and shaming people on the phone in, whatever floats your boat and I guess it avoids human contact that way.

Wonder what will happen if any of the people you shame on the radio catch up with you, Tim....
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Thank you you have cheered up a very dreary lunch time.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Uncle Buck said:
Sorry, the place you rent from the housing association.

oi just because steve is absent, that is no reason to pick on our resident aristocrat!!!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

Dave the Gaffer said:
oi just because steve is absent, that is no reason to pick on our resident aristocrat!!!!!
Yeah right......................................what does that mean???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here