Sunday Rollcall

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i dont get home from work until 8:15am im afriad - sorry :lolol:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Guinness Boy is trying to get us tickets, assuming that we don't lose out by the *likely* late stampede for tickets, we'll be there !!

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
STH so I'm there. Missed Chesterfield last week so I'm kind of looking forward to Sunday ... :clap:

I'm sure that will all change after 5 minutes in the ground. :nono:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Wanderer said:
Guinness Boy is trying to get us tickets, assuming that we don't lose out by the *likely* late stampede for tickets, we'll be there !!

Yep - off the to the club shop in an hour. Guinness Boy and Wanderer re-united in the South Stand - I wouldn't want to be running the line on the South side on Sunday :lolol:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
A52 Seagull said:
I will be trying to find a pub in the Nottingham area showing the game.

What he said

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Guinness Boy said:
Yep - off the to the club shop in an hour. Guinness Boy and Wanderer re-united in the South Stand - I wouldn't want to be running the line on the South side on Sunday :lolol:

Spot on, I've been practicing my

"Lino, you're a disgrace"

abuse ever since Guinness Boy called me and told me he'd got the tickets

:lolol:

Last edited:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I'll be putting myself through the seemlingly endless torchure that is 90 minutes at Withdean on Sunday.

However, I might not decide to go and watch what is likely to be a feeble excuse for a game of football, I might go at 11.00. But at least I turned up, and couldn't be accused of being fickle.

:down: :down:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
:nono: work

we've never lost a home game when i've worked

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yep - south stand (Just checking the tickets - Block U) with 7 yr old son and also 4 yr old son for his 1st ever game.

You can't miss him - he'll be the little blond one in the full home strip including shorts and socks.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Brewery Tap before and after the game, and if it's pissing down i may just stay in there for the game as well.:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here