Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suffolk prostitute murders [Merged]

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
The Complete Badger said:
Again, I'm going to risk sounding totally insensitive, but I hope that they are, because if they're NOT then we could have more than 5 on our hands:nono:

5 murdered already, and prostitutes are still going on the streets tonight. :nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
surrey jim said:
5 murdered already, and prostitutes are still going on the streets tonight. :nono:

Of course - but what choice do these people have?

I could never sell myself, but i can see why people would - if you have fallen on hard times, and need a couple of hundred quid - you can earn it in half an hour if you wanted.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
half an hour if you wanted.

bloody hell you've known some men with stamina :lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
depends if foreplay, getting dressed, getting undressed, post shag chat and showering after is included in the half hour :lolol:

E

enigma

I wonder if legalising brothels would help....

RIP to those that died.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
enigma said:
I wonder if legalising brothels would help....

RIP to those that died.

In my mind it definitely would, so these people dont have to go to increasingly darker and more dangerous areas to stay away from the police.

E

enigma

ben andrews' girlfriend said:
In my mind it definitely would, so these people dont have to go to increasingly darker and more dangerous areas to stay away from the police.

Thats my thinking.. Obviously nothing is foolproof but a legalised place with security etc would surely mean these sorts of incidents would be less to happen.

I'm sure there would be a moral outcry but Holland shows it can work and it's always going to go on anyway...

On TV, one of the police involved was asked if he had a message for the killer or killers and he said "Yes, give us a call. You clearly have a problem" or words to that effect.

Bet that gives the women of Suffolk a lot of comfort.

It is surely time that prostitution was taken off the streets and legal brothels were allowed. Safer for all concerned, it won't guarantee that things like this won't happen again but the girls would certainly feel safer.

D

Deleted User X18H

Ding Dong ! said:
I'm reading the book " Wicked Beyond Belief " at the moment.

All about the f*ck up the Police made ( allegedley ) about the Yorkshire Ripper. Compelling reading though !!
It wasn't him alledgedly it was an irish man called Bill Tracey

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Street brass, like the ones who are being targeted are usually smackheads/crackheads or proper down and outs. They won't even be making that much money and will probably stop after they get enough fo a couple of days worth of skag. There is a distinct lack of knowledge about hookers on this thread

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm not sure legalising prostitution would necessarily help the woman who are forced into it due to drug addiction or serious money problems.

In fact wouldn't it actually make it harder for them if legalised competition was to appear ?

People always use the example of Amsterdam, but I'm sure "illegal" prostitutes operate there as well.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Billy the Fish said:
Street brass, like the ones who are being targeted are usually smackheads/crackheads or proper down and outs. They won't even be making that much money and will probably stop after they get enough fo a couple of days worth of skag. There is a distinct lack of knowledge about hookers on this thread

The girls who do it to feed a substance addiction are usually the ones out on the streets. It all depends on the place as to how the local situation works. I guess in Ipswich, they have a proper red light district, as it were, where the girls hang about on street corners. There's no red light district in Brighton as such, because most of the working girls in the city operate from inside premises (hence the proliferation of cards in phone boxes and adverts in the back of the Argus).

Anyone doing it to feed a habit won't make a lot of money- it's like shoplifting to achieve the same aim. They never sell the goods/services for anything like what they're worth, it's just a means to a quick hit.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Question to the law enforcers on here.

I was hearing last night senior policemen on the case saying that the man or Men responsible for this series of murders are probably impotent and possibly gay, do they say these things to make the offender angry and therefore liable to make a mistake in the belief that this will flush him/them out?

Seems to me that he is almost ramping up his crimes in line with the Police activity in the area so this would seem to make sense, although it does seem to be a risky tactic with someone as unstable as this.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Also for the law enforces.

i assume in cases like this DNA evidence is inadmissable as the chances are that the ladies have been "with" a few punters therefore they must be innundated with different DNA

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dave the Gaffer said:
Also for the law enforces.

i assume in cases like this DNA evidence is inadmissable as the chances are that the ladies have been "with" a few punters therefore they must be innundated with different DNA
It could narrow it down quite a bit tho, I'd have thought. And if they find the same DNA on all of his victims, that would be more than a coincidence.

It's at this time that you'd love to be a detective and know exactly what's going on - whether they already have a clear-cut idea who it is and are now focusing on getting the evidence together, or if they're as clueless at the moment as the rest of us. Of course, once any trial starts itl all goes quiet again.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Amatuer Slueth time.

I reckon this guy is comes into Ipswich from outside (bodies found on the routes two main roads in and out A12 & A14), so he drives in, picks up a girl, (probably in a van so she is out of sight in the back) takes her to another location where he kills her, strips her and stores her until the time is right, then he drives to somewhere out of the way and dumps her.

He doesnt seem to mind the bodies being discovered and he doesnt bury them or conceal them, so he must believe he is untouchable.

Truly chilling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here