Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suffolk prostitute murders [Merged]

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Very similar is the current case of Robert Pickton in British Columbia. He is being charged with killing 6 women, but only because it was felt that if he was charged with the other 20 he is suspected of, the trial would have lasted too long. Most, if not all, of his victims were workers in the sex trade.

He was a pig farmer and there used to be suggestions that the pigs 'destroyed' much of the evidence.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What I find sad is that there are still girls willing to go out onto the streets where these girls have been taken from to work. One poor girl on there last night could only say'I just hope I'm not next' when asked what went through her mind. What a horrible situation to find yourself in.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Beach Hut said:
Precisely - no plans to go into a flounce or hissy fit but I find this very distasteful to say the least.

Young women have been killed here and should be protected, also it is possible they got into prostitution through no fault of their own.

Perhaps now is not the time to start thinking of the name to call the monster who is mudering people.

well said

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
What I find sad is that there are still girls willing to go out onto the streets where these girls have been taken from to work. One poor girl on there last night could only say'I just hope I'm not next' when asked what went through her mind. What a horrible situation to find yourself in.

But they generally don't have a choice do they. If a lot of them are addicts, if you were to believe the media, then their only options are walking the streets or robbing.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Tricky Dicky said:
But they generally don't have a choice do they. If a lot of them are addicts, if you were to believe the media, then their only options are walking the streets or robbing.

Which is why it's horrible.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
As the originator of the thread, I can report that in reply to my own question, the Mirror has dubbed the murderer "The Ipswich Ripper", (even though he has not "ripped" anyone as far as I am aware), he is also profiled as being white, 29-45, a manual labourer or driver, under-achiever at school, convictions for indecency, socially inept, outwardly normal but harbouring a grudge against mankind, known to working girls.

I wonder when they will just arrest everyone at Portman Road on Saturday. Could be any one of them.

And if anyone thinks that I am not treating the subject with due gravity, I am not.

Its called Black humour, and it is what made Britain Great.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Voroshilov said:
Although perhaps not as well expressed as someone who has taken the publics money to study RE, the hypothesis has some merit don't you think?

Might as well study the teletubbies or marmalade.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Sorry Juan, I forgot you are NSC's spiritual leader.

:angel:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Beach Hut said:
Precisely - no plans to go into a flounce or hissy fit but I find this very distasteful to say the least.

Young women have been killed here and should be protected, also it is possible they got into prostitution through no fault of their own.

Perhaps now is not the time to start thinking of the name to call the monster who is mudering people.

The thread was intended to be a comment on the lowlife newspaper journo's who inevitably try and dignify this sort of violent criminal with some sort of "sinister" nickname.

You are right, now is not the time to start thinking of a name for the monster, but anyone thinking that some gobshite at the Sun or Mirror wasn't wracking his tiny mind trying to come up with one is in la la land.

end of.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Suffolk police just announced that 2 further bodies have been discovered in woods on the outskirts of Ipswich this afternoon.

They cannot confirm, but they are indicating that they are most likely to be the bodies of the 2 missing women. :(

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Murder police find two more dead
Annette Nicholls
Annette Nicholls, 29, was reported missing by her family
Two more bodies have been found by police investigating the murders of three prostitutes.

A woodland area around the village of Levington, near Ipswich, in Suffolk has been sealed off by officers.

Police said it is likely the two bodies are those of two missing women - Paula Clennell and Annette Nicholls.

The area is close to where the body of Anneli Alderton was found on Sunday. The bodies of Gemma Adams, and Tania Nicol, were also found near Ipswich.

Paula Clennell
Paula Clennell has not been seen since Saturday
Ms Clennell, 24, and 29-year-old Ms Nicholls, have not been heard from since Sunday.

Suffolk police officers were called to Levington shortly after 1500 GMT on Tuesday.

The site is off the main Felixstowe to Ipswich road, close to a railway line, in a rural area close Ipswich.

Det Ch Supt Stewart Gull said: "We can only fear the worst.

"The natural assumption is that these are the two missing women."

The body of Anneli Alderton, 24, was found in woodland at Nacton on 10 December. She had been strangled.

Ms Adams' body was found on 2 December at Thorpes Hill, Hintlesham, near Ipswich.

Police divers recovered the body of Ms Nicol, 19, six days later from the same stretch of water at Copdock Mill.

:nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

spot on.

it's pretty soul-destroying that in our 'Great' Britain we can't or won't get these poor girls off the streets- even if its just for a few nights.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here