Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suffolk prostitute murders [Merged]

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
The Complete Badger said:
I reckon he's doing it in the name of TURIENZO:bowdown:

so you have been required to give up the family braincell today!

Come back and edit some of your pathetic rubbish when it's your turn to have it again.

My wife is manager or a department of a major employer in Ipswich and there are a number of young ladies who work for that company who live and work in and around the area that these people are going missing.

They are in fear - particularly with xmas party season upon us. It will only be a matter of time before someone who isn't a prostitute is attacked. either through mistaken identity or because the target has changed.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
FalmerforAll!** said:
Not looking good :nono:

Oh I don't know. More opportunity for further 'hilarious' jokes. Some of these are about as funny as the ones on the thread about firemen getting killed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Timbo said:
Oh I don't know. More opportunity for further 'hilarious' jokes. Some of these are about as funny as the ones on the thread about firemen getting killed.

To be honest Timbo I am not convinced anyone actually saw the funny side of that however I am more than prepared to be corrected.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Leekbrookgull said:
History has told us,who ever is doing this moves on,the attacks become more open,and i hate to say this 'really innocent' people get murdered.:albion:

Since when did the death penalty get re-introduced for prostitution ???

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yes, it's all very terrible, but so are hundreds of things in the world. You are on a FOOTBALL WEBSITE - stop taking yourself so seriously:thumbsup:

Silly old ROSM showing concern for his wife and co-workers - maybe you would think differently if your mother was in Ipswich and just happened to be mistaken for a prosititute by this killer.

But anyway stuff them lets talk about the game tonight 2-2 quite exciting at time :nono: :nono:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
And any of us plebs posting messages on a website is supposed to affect the reality of this how??

Yes, it's all very terrible, but so are hundreds of things in the world. You are on a FOOTBALL WEBSITE - stop taking yourself so seriously:thumbsup:

Oh, and if I have to give up on the career in stand-up comedy, then that makes two of us!

I think the strangest part of all this is not so much that you posted such as poor chosen comment in the first place (which as best was unfunny and at worst is fairly childish), but that when push comes to shove, you decide to keep digging.

still, carry on.............I was only trying to illustrate how many people are affected by these goings on. But hey, it's only a football website.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Yeah, it was a totally innocent comment which if you are offended by then sorry. When I said it's a football website, I didn't mean people should only talk about football, my point was that you can't demand 100% accurate, stimulating conversation on anything else. I'm sure it is awful to be in Ipswich right now, but a boring comment from me on the internet can't change that, hence my obvious lack of care.

fair enough - I suppose I was just saying that there are people who post on here who will be concerned about friends and family who either live, work or stay in that area.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Seriously though I do agreee. It is shocking the way some people will behave "in the name of the Lord". Not saying all religious people are bad but I'll have a fisherman's bet with anyone that the killer is doing it in the name of God.

That one line of inquiry according to the radio this morning. A "weird" man claiming to be a member of a local church has been trying to befriend the woman (but not paying for sex).

The woman were becoming increasingly worried about his behaivour it was claimed.

The police are trying to track him down.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I guess the whole matter will go to a different level if the piece of sh one t takes a non prostitute - out for a night with the girls,or some innocent walking a dog or whatever - but those on here saying prostitutes are firstly people get my vote.

But the thread did start by asking what the redtops would simplify the horrors to,and I believe they will do just that.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Terrible.

Out of interest, can the Police do much to stop it happening to more Call Girls? I mean, seeing as what they are doing is illegal, they can't follow them about and wait to see if this freak turns up can they?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hmmm. I wonder- if all the girls who'd been murdered/ have disappeared were accountants, say, or physiotherapists, or worked in insurance, would the media be mentioning their occupation at every opportunity? I doubt it, it's almost as if their lives aren't worth so much because they're prostitutes, which is very sad.

Most of the girls in the street trade are there because they've fallen into some kind of drug habit. You may say "well that's their fault", but in reality, nobody makes a conscious decision in life to end up in the gutter. People get into drugs for all sorts of reasons, without ever really believing it'll be the end of them. By the time they realise, they can't get out of it, and wind up doing anything to make the money.

Who's to say that some girl walking home from a club at night won't be mistaken for a prostitute by this guy? Would she be less deserving of a horrific death because she wasn't a prostitute?

As someone's posted on here already: everyone is someone's son or daughter, no matter what you do in life.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
edna krabappel said:
Hmmm. I wonder- if all the girls who'd been murdered/ have disappeared were accountants, say, or physiotherapists, or worked in insurance, would the media be mentioning their occupation at every opportunity? I doubt it, it's almost as if their lives aren't worth so much because they're prostitutes, which is very sad.

I suspect if there was a killer picking on any ONE profession, then yes, they would mention it at every opportunity as it would be a very significant fact in the case. Why wouldn't they?

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
think i mentioned on a previous thread a few weeks back that in a professional capacity i met up with a serial killer
Dennis Nilsen: quote from recent article
In recent times, British authorities have prevented his 4,000-page memoir from being published, but on November 4, 2006, he sent a three-page letter from Full Sutton Prison to an editor of The Evening Standard. While in carefully printed prose he discussed the recent development, out of "consideration for the victim's family" he declined to provide the most graphic details. In it, Nilsen described his encounter with the fourteen-year-old boy whose death, he once had stated, had "changed my life as I knew it." His name was Stephen Dean Holmes and, despite his youth, Nilsen apparently met him in the Cricklewood Arms pub. That was in 1978, twenty-eight years ago. While Nilsen wrote that Stephen was the first of twelve victims, the police estimate that he actually killed at least 15. He has said he'll assist in the identification of all of his victims, but seven remain unidentified. Stephen was once in this group, because at the time of Nilsen's arrest, he had not known who the boy was. He'd been on a drunken binge during their encounter and later could not find identification papers on the body. Thus, Nilsen was not charged with this murder when tried for six others. Nilsen is England's version of the American Jeffrey Dahmer.

i spent an hour with him and believe me i have never seen a more evil "look" in a mans eyes, this was i think 13 years into his sentence and man, i was in presence of evil

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here