Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Such a shame.....

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Oh my goodness. It is a bank holiday monday, and Jokebeard Eagle has logged BACK into a BRIGHTON forum to have a SQUABBLE that we all know will NEVER be resolved.

You are a sad, sad individual. Yes, I feel sorry for you.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I say what I've always said and I would say the same even for your club if it would ever happen "punish the crooks that run the clubs not the fans and players"

Really ? Well seeing as both Goldberg and Jordon were fans I thnk that says it all. I appreciate you're probably too young to know any better but unlike Paarse we have never been in administration and we have never ripped off our creditors. We sold our ground to pay our debts but you can't even pay the rent on yours.

Still avoiding relegation will probably be the only thing you have to celebrate for many years to come so you might as well make the most of it.

May 2, 2010
Really ? Well seeing as both Goldberg and Jordon were fans I thnk that says it all. I appreciate you're probably too young to know any better but unlike Paarse we have never been in administration and we have never ripped off our creditors. We sold our ground to pay our debts but you can't even pay the rent on yours.

Still avoiding relegation will probably be the only thing you have to celebrate for many years to come so you might as well make the most of it.

we've got some cracking young players coming through our academy, we're not dead yet:D, the fans never voted for Jordan and Goldberg the mere mention of their names brings a lot anger , again dont punish the players and fans

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
we've got some cracking young players coming through our academy, we're not dead yet:D, the fans never voted for Jordan and Goldberg the mere mention of their names brings a lot anger , again dont punish the players and fans

Jordon and Goldberg were Palace fans you moron, why else would they waste their money, don't you know anything about your joke of a team ?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

So you don't want to be associated with shit your club is in, i.e ripping off CHARITIES, not being able to afford the players that kept you up. But then you're happy to celebrate and gloat that your joke of a club scraped a last day survival. Well done life must be great for you. How about you get a mate to rob Oxfam or something and then have a party with the money. You could then come on here and boast about what a wonderful time you had.

May 2, 2010
So you don't want to be associated with shit your club is in, i.e ripping off CHARITIES, not being able to afford the players that kept you up. But then you're happy to celebrate and gloat that your joke of a club scraped a last day survival. Well done life must be great for you. How about you get a mate to rob Oxfam or something and then have a party with the money. You could then come on here and boast about what a wonderful time you had.

life's tough it's been a hard haul this season, we played a club saddled with huge debt, Cardiff City have moved to a stadium they cant afford Hull City come to a division with far higher debts they just don't have more hostile creditors Pompey are in a Cup final they should not really be in paying players £80k/week, surly none of our misgivings can compare to those other example, and I wouldn't ind betting all those clubs have held back payments for months and months to their suppliers. But thats life being a CPFC supporter kick us and we'll keep getting up , amazing spirit dont you think?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
life's tough it's been a hard haul this season, we played a club saddled with huge debt, Cardiff City have moved to a stadium they cant afford Hull City come to a division with far higher debts they just don't have more hostile creditors Pompey are in a Cup final they should not really be in paying players £80k/week, surly none of our misgivings can compare to those other example, and I wouldn't ind betting all those clubs have held back payments for months and months to their suppliers. But thats life being a CPFC supporter kick us and we'll keep getting up , amazing spirit dont you think?

Yes wonderful, we're all so jealous. Thank you for spending the last 24 hours taking the time to explain this to us League One nobodies. I'm sure you've turned down many a social event to be here. Thank you so much.

Who has actually 'kicked' you though?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here