Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Such a shame.....

Feb 14, 2010
Mortgage, family...you know...that sort of stuff.
I hope you realise that not all Palace fans could go today?
Obviously not.
Jealousy....a terrible thing!
The terrible grapes of wrath from you lot taste so sweet.
Where's Working Class Pride?
Conspicuous by his absence, methinks!

Selhurst Wonderland, sorry for not being around, I had things to do other than to be indoors reading the ramblings of some insurance salesman called Nigel from Coulsdon. Well done for staying up, but you know you still are just a boring old palace fan. Brighton fans take down the goalposts when they are losing their ground. Palace fans, well they waive a banner. That sums up the difference between the two clubs and explains why I am very pleased that I dont support a club like palace or watford.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Selhurst Wonderland, sorry for not being around, I had things to do other than to be indoors reading the ramblings of some insurance salesman called Nigel from Coulsdon. Well done for staying up, but you know you still are just a boring old palace fan. Brighton fans take down the goalposts when they are losing their ground. Palace fans, well they waive a banner. That sums up the difference between the two clubs and explains why I am very pleased that I dont support a club like palace or watford.

Well said that man :clap:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
beggars cant be choosers if Gary Glitter owned our stadium we'd still have to put up with it, it just sums up how great an achievement this season has been

I'd have thought a great achievement was living within your means and after playing two years 75 miles from your home town going and winning back to back Championships whilst playing in a sold out athletics track. A last day survivival having stiffed your creditors would not been seen as a great achievement at the club I support :shrug:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
.....when you were so looking forward to playing us too!
WE ARE STAYING UP.............

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Always knew you lot would scrape through in the end. Just think if you hadn't been deducted the 10 points you would have ended up in mid table mediocrity just like always. At least the risk of going down made things a bit more interesting for you.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
On the basis of the humph it up the middle football thtat your lot play, the inevitable relegation is only postponed for 12 monght. That is unless of course you don't go bankrupt in the meantime.

Pure and utter pants, pity we won't be showing you lot Gus's silky football.

Craptal Alice!

TNBA

TTF

Billy_the_Eagle

May 3, 2010
New York
On the basis of the humph it up the middle football thtat your lot play, the inevitable relegation is only postponed for 12 monght. That is unless of course you don't go bankrupt in the meantime.

Pure and utter pants, pity we won't be showing you lot Gus's silky football.

Craptal Alice!

TNBA

TTF

Was that Gus's silky underpants or oil slick football?
If the latter, Mr Obama will be proud of you. I see Brighton Petroleum is having to pick the bill up for all the devestation in the States.

Anyway, the season is over for us now so all is left it is to keep an eye on the takeover rather than worrying about the last-day point.

In all sincerity, I wish you lot all the best for the coming season and, you never know, you may come up an face us again.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I knew it.
You're jealous!
Championship marvels whilst you languish in Div 3.
How apt!

Bully for you, you're the fourth worst team in the Championship, you must be proud. Of course the fact that you are potless, very nearly homeless and not even sure that you'll still be in business seems to have slipped your mind. Of course if you do survive you will be absolute rubbish next season. It's give us something to laugh at anyway.

Give the 'available' stadiums in the Croydon area you'll see Withdean as Wembey by comparison, yes you have a lot to look forward to.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
When you are watching your crappy team playing their home games at Gillingham next season, do remember you'll be watching from a stand that Brighton helped pay for with the rent Scally charged us in the two years we were there.

By the time you lot move out, Priestfield should look like Wembley Stadium - or if you are there longer, it might even look like Falmer!

May 2, 2010
Bully for you, you're the fourth worst team in the Championship, you must be proud. Of course the fact that you are potless, very nearly homeless and not even sure that you'll still be in business seems to have slipped your mind. Of course if you do survive you will be absolute rubbish next season. It's give us something to laugh at anyway.

Give the 'available' stadiums in the Croydon area you'll see Withdean as Wembey by comparison, yes you have a lot to look forward to.

the interested "parties" will be queuing up now we are safe, had we lost it might have been goodbye, and hopefully the purchase of the ground secured, the 10 point penalty shows we would have been just off the play off places and had we been able to keep Warnock, Moses,Fonte and Beattie we would have made the play offs with ease,Proud , you bet I am,4th worst team in The CCC? your having a laugh!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
bribing refs/using performance enhancing drugs/throwing games/using unregistered players etc is cheating clubs going into admin isn't if it was the penalties should be much harsher, if we are cheating Man U and Chelsea have written books on it

You are using money you don't have to gain an advantage that is illegitimate . Cheating. You total f***ing ****. i'm going to f***ing rant at you with lots of fuckign swear words and bad man talk you pillock. what the f*** do you mean that admin isn't cheating. you f***ing toss pot. how is using somthing that isn't there to gain an advantage over clubs who DO spend within their f***ing limits not cheating? Go back to mopping jizz you f***ing turd. People like you have ruined football.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
the interested "parties" will be queuing up now we are safe, had we lost it might have been goodbye, and hopefully the purchase of the ground secured, the 10 point penalty shows we would have been just off the play off places and had we been able to keep Warnock, Moses,Fonte and Beattie we would have made the play offs with ease,Proud , you bet I am,4th worst team in The CCC? your having a laugh!

I'm sure they are. Actually next season you'll probably be the worst team in the division given that you are so hard up you even rob the St John's Ambulance, you must be so proud.

Why you think a team with massive debts and no ground is worth buying shows that you must have had a hand in running the team earlier this year. Relegation is your future.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

You finished 4th from bottom. You entered free-fall after you lost the manager , an asset that was an unfair advantage. Therefore. you finished where you belong. :wozza::wozza:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
....the 10 point penalty shows we would have been just off the play off places and had we been able to keep Warnock, Moses,Fonte and Beattie we would have made the play offs with ease,Proud , you bet I am,4th worst team in The CCC? your having a laugh!

Yeah and had we bought Messi, Villa, Torres, Iniesta and Pique with money that wasn't ours to spend we'd leave you in our wake. But then we like to play fair....it'll be far more rewarding when the day soon arrives that we overtake both you and Pompey, another bunch of sorry-for-themselves cheats who enjoy their plastic success but deny reality when it comes back to bite em on their sorry arses.

You MIGHT have done ok in L1 if the takeover finally happens but now you can look forward to another miserable season instead.

May 2, 2010
You are using money you don't have to gain an advantage that is illegitimate . Cheating. You total f***ing ****. i'm going to f***ing rant at you with lots of fuckign swear words and bad man talk you pillock. what the f*** do you mean that admin isn't cheating. you f***ing toss pot. how is using somthing that isn't there to gain an advantage over clubs who DO spend within their f***ing limits not cheating? Go back to mopping jizz you f***ing turd. People like you have ruined football.

so do 99% of clubs in football, Pompey , Chelsea and Man U are just as bad as each other, Chelsea report losses every year of between £60-£90 million , Man U have a debt of almost £Billion Pompey are still playing players £80k/week. Hull City have huge debt so do Cardiff, Sheff Wed the list goes on, a club can only take the punishment the FA gives them. The example of Luton Town a small club who were given 30 odd points deduction and dropped out of the leagues most football fans would hardly accuse them of cheating, the fans and the players dont pick the crooks that keep buying our football clubs and strangling them until they are virtually dead,punish the chairman not the fans and players, pretty sure most fans dont want the proprietors, Most Palace fans dont want Noades back but what can we do? We may be many things but cheats we aint, you lot keep going on about the "A" word but are Chelsea and Man U any worse? they have destroyed footy FFS

May 2, 2010
Yeah and had we bought Messis, Villa, Torres, Iniesta and Pique with money that wasn't ours to spend we'd leave you in our wake. But then we like to play fair....it'll be far more rewarding when the day soon arrives that we overtake both you and Pompey, another bunch of sorry-for-themselves cheats who enjoy their plastic success but deny reality when it comes back to bite em on their sorry arses.

You MIGHT have done ok in L1 if the takeover finally happens but now you can loom forward to another miserable season instead.

Moses cost nothing he came from our brilliant academy

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
so do 99% of clubs in football, Pompey , Chelsea and Man U are just as bad as each other, Chelsea report losses every year of between £60-£90 million , Man U have a debt of almost £Billion Pompey are still playing players £80k/week. Hull City have huge debt so do Cardiff, Sheff Wed the list goes on, a club can only take the punishment the FA gives them. The example of Luton Town a small club who were given 30 odd points deduction and dropped out of the leagues most football fans would hardly accuse them of cheating, the fans and the players dont pick the crooks that keep buying our football clubs and strangling them until they are virtually dead,punish the chairman not the fans and players, pretty sure most fans dont want the proprietors, Most Palace fans dont want Noades back but what can we do? We may be many things but cheats we aint, you lot keep going on about the "A" word but are Chelsea and Man U any worse? they have destroyed footy FFS

ManU were well run prior to the takeover. As for the rest, you are right they are cheating also....doesn't mean it's alright, just means they are also cheats but haven't been as inefficient about it.

Yes you didn't make the decisions to buy players etc but you certainly take the success with open arms. At the time you might not know whether it was affordable or not but you can't then say your position is false when the chickens come home to roost.

A mate of mine has taken endless shit from boastful Pompey scummers due to where he works, bragging about status and their Cup win. Now they are complaining when he gives it back just once after all those years of takin their bullshit.

You can't have your cake and eat it!

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

99% of clubs aren't insolveantant and can afford to play wages. your in admin because you couldn't balance the books. Thers a difference between debt and admin.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away

You just don't get it do you! The point about Chelsea, Man U, etc is that they can service their debt and are not therefore bankrupt like yourselves. The difference is that Pompey stole money from the taxpayers to fund their team and activities, you were just as bad, you stole it from the St Johns Ambulance Brigade for gawd sake! The only reason you were flying high in the Championshit was because you used money that wasn't yours to buy and pay players you shouldn't rightfully have employed. If you had lived within your means no doubt your team would have been less succesful, but at least you could hold your head up a bit higher knowing you hadn't shafted half the local community!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here