Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Suarez - our reaction on Sunday

Will be dish out stick to Suarez on Sunday?

• Yes - he's an opponent, and we may get under his skin by doing so.

Votes: 29 29.6%
  • No - Gus spoke up for him, is friends with him, so that makes him fine by me.

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Who? Meh, I'll be too busy throwing someone out of my seat.

Votes: 47 48.0%

• Total voters

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Pointless.
Spend ALL your energy on supporting The Albion, and NONE on winding up any of the opposition.

This. Urging all our fans to put all there energy in to supporting the Aces.

lfc

Sep 2, 2011
You're actually wrong on the first point. I would wager that there are more plastic scousers on this board than Noddy United fans. Witness the fact that it's usually a free for all if someone posts something anti-United, with almost everyone joining in, whereas if anyone suggests that Liverpool might have behaved less than perfectly there's a significant minority who are all over it, jumping to the club's defence and arguing vehemently. I could name a few of the Liverpool-lovers, whereas I can't think of anyone who openly supports United.

I dont think I'm wrong, although I'm sure there are lovers of Liverpool as well, in the limited threads i've read on here though, the pro United fans have been obvious...anyway, enough of all this, big game Sunday, and ordinarily I'd wish Brighton all the best but not this time

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I suspect most of us don't give a toss what Gus thinks about him- Poyet clearly has a soft spot for Leeds after his post-match statement on Saturday, but it doesn't mean I'm going to applaud them off.

Suarez will get stick, and that's something he's just going to have to live with, for the foreseeable future. To be honest, I'm sure he's used to it. It's hardly the first time in his career he's found himself in trouble (handballs, nose-biting etc). Unpleasant little cheat.

Bingo/Nail on the Head/Exactly....etc...Let's just enjoy the game and not worry about what he's up to. No point making a point of it. That is...until...El-Abd gets involved! Haha. :guitar:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here