Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stunned by half-time bar exits

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
As in came back into the game - made attacks shots etc. Before that point I thought we were lucky to nil

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Do you not see the irony in your statement?

The reason why you have time is because the people you're moaning about are going earlier and thus minimising the queues at half time! :lolol:

haha i like your logic:D

Hands up if you missed the start of the BHAFC comeback cos you were off having a pint before HT?

Sorry mate but you sound like you really do need to lighten up. If the que at the drinks/pies weren't so long I doubt anyone would leave early. It's all part of the match experience for me.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Sorry mate but you sound like you really do need to lighten up. If the que at the drinks/pies weren't so long I doubt anyone would leave early. It's all part of the match experience for me.

It does seem BHAFC need to sort it better at HT.

I didn't realise the North Stand had such poor service.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
I'm in WSU and it's pretty terrible up there. Are you teetotal? Not a dig just a question.

Always have a beer before and after game, and a piss in between.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So do you guys have a few pints and a pie before the game, a piss, a pie and a pint at half time and then a piss a few more beers and a pie at full time?

No wonder there are so many fat fuckers in the stadium :lolol:

How many of you join in the smokers need to seek help if they can't go two hours without a smoke threads yet find it hard yourself to go 90 mins without a pie and a pint???? Maybe there are some who need all of this AND a sneaky fag in the loos at half time???? Now that would be a bit hectic and require an early exit to get the half time ball rolling.

Last edited:

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
These threads are getting a bit tedious tbh. People leaving before h/t to have a piss/beer/pie, 'plastics' turning up for glamour games, people chatting/texting during games etc. etc. etc. FFS! This ISN'T The Goldstone in 1982! Times move on and the 'consumption' of football has changed, so get with the programme, as it's 2011 dudes!!!!!!!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
With they way we played in the first half I am suprised they did not go home. We should have been 6-0 down at half time. Utter SHIT. Poyet gifted the game to Liverpool and by half time it was game over. Dissapointed to see a Poyet BHAFC capitulate like we did last night. Didn't think it would happen under him.

Has someone hacked your account Gareth....someone from the planet "just wrong"?

Sep 19, 2011
Cuckfield
Beer then football then more beer

But let's not miss the football

In your grading system of fans, what does somebody who went all the way to Hartlepool and back on a freezing cold November night for an FA Cup first round replay but missed five minutes of the game getting a hot dog come under?

I will add it was the second visit to Victoria Park in just over two weeks and three days after the similar journey to Carlisle. Oh, and we were shit

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Bogs in WSU were like a scene from Zulu at half time as we all stood in our ranks and waited for the 1st line to fire - then off to re-load!

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Shut the f*** up! I expect I've been to more games than you've had hot dinners. I've paid the exact same money as you so I'll decide when I turn up, when I go home and when I go to the bar. If I miss some of the game then that is my look out!

yeah really apt posting name youv given yourself, wally, fekkin tssr mighta bin better though, c u next tuesday

SWCspider-man

Aug 2, 2011
Brighton
Love these 'look at me I'm a bigger fan than you'
threads

Watched the replay of the game on sky + an came to one conclusion, the Amex sounded epic!
Now who gives a shit about this IMO pointless thread (you can't stop people getting up) and just get behind the team!

Although the words on the screen HAVE got to go
:bhasign:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here