Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stuart Fleetwood signs

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Right, lets see if we can find a formation which can fit Thornton, Anyinsah, Johnson, Murray, Forster, Fleetwood in it. This is attacking flair at its finest. Shame all bar two are loans and maybe none still here by February.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Didn't have a stormer? Correct but judging a player by one game or if they've played in a higher division dosen't prove anything proven by the Savage loan.
From what I did see of Fleetwood on sentanta last season for forest green and also the Cheltenham match this season, is that he has a cool head and a nice touch (important attributes for a good forward.)
No one can really judge a player till they've seen them week in week out but I can assure you my comments that you have stated stupid are actually postive comments, something your posts and support lack.
With the amount of games you've watched Fleetwood, why are my comments deemed 'stupid' when yours are plane right negative??
piss off back to Lewes you miserable old fart bag.

Keep the faith

Didn't Elder bang in loads of goals in the non league and was pretty useless here?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Negative? Don't be an idiot.I'm not getting carried away like some on here.It's called being cautious.
Oh and Lewes???????

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Right, lets see if we can find a formation which can fit Thornton, Anyinsah, Johnson, Murray, Forster, Fleetwood in it. This is attacking flair at its finest.

Kuipers

El-abd Virgo Elphick

Anyinsah Thornton Johnson Mcleod

Forster Murray Fleetwood

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Didn't Elder bang in loads of goals in the non league and was pretty useless here?

Elder had never played anywhere above the ryman league before joining us

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Negative? Don't be an idiot.I'm not getting carried away like some on here.It's called being cautious.
Oh and Lewes???????

Cautious about what? Fleetwood scoring an own goal!!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
What a stupid comment.For a start you don't even know if he is quality untill he is played.He hasn't even played in the championship yet so i'm not going to rave about him like most on here.Didn't exactly have a stormer at Cheltenham and Allen refused to extend his deal.

I'm with you on that! If he plays 3 and doesn't score you'll all be slating him in a couple of weeks. Hope he's a decent signing, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
was in our local rag the other day that he had a niggling shoulder injury, and it was affecting his performance - he certainly started off brightly for cheltenham, but had gone off the boil in his last few games, hence martin allen not renewing the loan - which was a massive risk given that every other striker at cheltenham is injured

still, he will be a huge improvement on virgo upfront, and if he can play as well as he started out for cheltenham then a good signing

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Right, lets see if we can find a formation which can fit Thornton, Anyinsah, Johnson, Murray, Forster, Fleetwood in it. This is attacking flair at its finest. Shame all bar two are loans and maybe none still here by February.

Oh yeah, and McLeod

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
was in our local rag the other day that he had a niggling shoulder injury, and it was affecting his performance - he certainly started off brightly for cheltenham, but had gone off the boil in his last few games, hence martin allen not renewing the loan - which was a massive risk given that every other striker at cheltenham is injured

still, he will be a huge improvement on virgo upfront, and if he can play as well as he started out for cheltenham then a good signing

Has the injury cleared up though?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Has the injury cleared up though?

be bloody quick if it has - he only left cheltenham on tuesday! and had been struggling with it for several weeks

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Great signin, allthough I still think we're going to lose to millwall. Quality manager :down:

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
We must play 4 in midfield, that is often where we lack.

My Best Team:

Kuipers

Lynch Virgo Elphick Whing

Anyinsah Thomson Johnson McLeod

Murray Forster

Bench (from):
Sullivan
Hawkins
Elabd
Thornton
Fleetwood
Cox
Robinson
Fraser
Richards

Makings of a pretty special team i'd say...

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
We must play 4 in midfield, that is often where we lack.

My Best Team:

Kuipers

Lynch Virgo Elphick Whing

Anyinsah Thomson Johnson McLeod

Murray Forster

Bench (from):
Sullivan
Hawkins
Elabd
Thornton
Fleetwood
Cox
Robinson
Fraser
Richards

Makings of a pretty special team i'd say...

I'm presuming you mean Lynch at left back and Whing Right back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here