Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Some right wing rag has us going for Steve Davies from Derby as Ipswich will not increase their offer up from £500,000. I would not mind seeing big Muzza back, think we missed him not only up front last year but at defensive corners where at times we looked a bit iffy...He had a good partnership with Barnes no reason why he could not replicate that with him again or that matter CMS, Hoskins or Vicente

I mentioned possibility of Davies from derby last week. Didn't get any comments. Probably too injury prone? Solid striker according to rams supporting housemate.

TerryT

Jun 14, 2011
:thumbsup::

Unlike many on here, I've seen Heskey play quite a bit when I used to go to watch England.

His off the ball work is excellent and his ability to hold up the ball and bring in other players is outstanding.

We need a striker to get CMS scoring. Heskey would allow that to happen. In fact whether CMS, Hoskins or even Barnes plays with Heskey this season I would think we would score a huge amount of goals thanks due to him.

I would be very happy to see a player of his calibre playing for us. He would turn alot of doubters round with his style of play and would be a beast in this league.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Unlike many on here, I've seen Heskey play quite a bit when I used to go to watch England.

His off the ball work is excellent and his ability to hold up the ball and bring in other players is outstanding.

We need a striker to get CMS scoring. Heskey would allow that to happen. In fact whether CMS, Hoskins or even Barnes plays with Heskey this season I would think we would score a huge amount of goals thanks due to him.

I would be very happy to see a player of his calibre playing for us. He would turn alot of doubters round with his style of play and would be a beast in this league.

I also saw him a lot when he was with the Reds. He was (Not sure if still is) a very good forward, just couldn't score. However, he never needed too as he made loads for those around him.
I think you are correct and would love to see him here. He is honest, works his socks off and can make that half a yard of space your poacher needs to score. Hesk and CMS would be a great combination with the magic Spaniard just behind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here