Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Love it when [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] plays these games.

Dave Kitson would be an excellent signing.

would be a useful foil for CMS and also brings a wealth of yellow / red cards.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yeah you're right, my mistake.
But it does seem he wants to leave! (Wait a minute let me read it properly) He wants prem football, maybe he can help guide us there!
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Billy-Sharp-ready-to-leave-Doncaster-for-the-right-club-article848112.html

Think it's a non runner to be honest. He'd cost more than CMS did I expect (rumour has it Leicester have already had a £3m bid turned down). Poyet has said he won't be making any signings of that magnitude in this window and whilst I'm not saying he wouldn't given the choice Bloom has also stated that he didn't like signing people in Jan so it probably hasn't got any legs.

Would be nice. I think you are probably better off looking a little closer to home though.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Nothing on his official website yet so I suspect Bozza's playing games. He knows nothing.

Any news will break here first.... http://davekitson.co.uk/

Is it just me, or has he put a bit of weight on ?

ChilternGull

Nov 3, 2011
Village near Oxford
We need to be realistic. Club does not have the resources to break the bank for another striker and Gus has as much said so already. But we do need someone to support CMS assuming Hoskins will not be joining us on the pitch this season. If Gus plays 2 strikers we can only then play one of our 3 outstanding wingers given Gus always like 3 in midfield and one of these breaking forward worked a treat yesterday. We need someone to give us the 2 striker option and bang in the occasional goal and give CMS support as certain times of the game. The 4-3-3 with 2 wingers looked good yesterday as it stopped the Saints full backs getting forward to plonk the ball on Lambert's head. Gus did his homework on Saints and played a formation that showed them to be a one trick pony team. Once Lambert was not getting the ball on his head he took to diving and when that failed he hit somebody.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Bozza doesn't just put out teasers like this for no reason. It would make sense, cheap to get no doubt and would be an excellent foil for CMS. If Gus can get him back to how he played for Reading, we would have a terrific player on our hands.

Feb 21, 2009
We should be going to Tony Pullis and take Ricardo Fuller off his hands for a fw months, think would be realistic enough and ideal loan with a view to perm deal in summer!!

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Graham Dorrens from WBA. Not a striker, but a player who can tear this division apart and is not a regular starter at West Brom

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
personally i would do it the 'football manager' way and take a punt on some prolific goal scorer from somewhere in Europe. Either will go tits up or will bang in atleast a goal a game.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I have seen rumours doing the rounds that Bournemeouth might be interested in Hoskins?

What would be the point of that?.when he has played for us he has done well,surely give the bloke a decent chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here