Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker required.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
0-0 is always a great result? Thought you were aiming for auto?

**** me, I was reading on twitter losing 0-1 to Tottenham was a great result, you're trying so hard to pedal us down but it just isn't working. Given the circumstances surrounding the match, yes 0-0 was a great result. We're not relying on a player to dive in the box so we can get penalties...

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
0-0 is always a great result? Thought you were aiming for auto?

It's better than 0-2. Why are you on here. No mates to talk about palace to? No girlfriend to spend a Sunday afternoon with? Just making your sad shit life a bit easier by amusing yourself on here.

Nigel's Mate

Sep 1, 2013
**** me, I was reading on twitter losing 0-1 to Tottenham was a great result, you're trying so hard to pedal us down but it just isn't working. Given the circumstances surrounding the match, yes 0-0 was a great result. We're not relying on a player to dive in the box so we can get penalties...

It wasn't a great result, we were accountable against a team who spent 90 odd million.

Who's diving?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Maybe so mate but at least we'd have 120 mil in the bank and lived the dream for a year.

Next.

The problem is that all the money will go in the bank and straight out again :lolol: The £60M for finishing bottom has already gone on transfer fees , increased wages and cosmetic work on Smellhurst , once all the mercenaries have gone the £15M parachute payments should cover the wagebill for those who are left.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Great idea.

We didn't even need him to cause national scale humiliation in your back yard me old china.

I'd like to humiliate you in your backyard.It was a shame diddicoy got sent off yesterday.(for the record, I am not old and I am not Chinese.)

Nigel's Mate

Sep 1, 2013
It's better than 0-2. Why are you on here. No mates to talk about palace to? No girlfriend to spend a Sunday afternoon with? Just making your sad shit life a bit easier by amusing yourself on here.

Don't worry maybe one day you'll get to go to Man U away in the league.

Enjoy Yovil matey sure it will be buzzing
...:thumbup:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
It wasn't a great result, we were accountable against a team who spent 90 odd million.

Who's diving?

You sure it wasn't? could have been smashed off the park.
Who's diving? Are you thick? What was the fundamental aspect of your strategy last season? I see you avoided my comments about your last time in the top flight. Let's hope this time round you're not bailed out.

F*ck me, you palace fans love talking about going Man Utd away, I suppose that's a way for your new supporters to find an excuse to go watch Utd.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Seriously can we just get rid of the palace idiots to an away end. They have been spending all day hoping reading win so they can come on here spouting. Albion play a great game so they come on here with some other drivel wind up shite instead.
They do ruin this site sometimes (all the time actually)

Too right mate !

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
It has to be or there is no point turning up the next three matches. I would rather concede the nine points than watch Barnes up front.

Well done sir. This is one of the most crass, I'll-informed and plainly stupid posts ever. Please take a bow. I suggest you don't attend the next three games, as you would rather see us lose. Great support. Again, well done

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was quite enjoying this thread before the Palace trolls turned up with the same repetitive shite.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

What a knob.

Seeing, probably not going, your team on television play away at one of the teams that are killing English football is an insult to be thrown about on a rival club's forum?

Well done plastic fan.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Even the very fit, but sullied, Susannah Reid was giving it the 'look at us at Man U shite' on Twitter yesterday. So sad to see what I thought was an intelligent bint, I mean person, so overcome by a visit to a football ground. In reality she was dancing her lil touche off at Strictly, just wanting to be associated with events at Man U but not really being arsed to go, like most Palace fans I guess.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I was quite enjoying this thread before the Palace trolls turned up with the same repetitive shite.
I've reported his posts. Shame really as it was quite a decent thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here