Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Striker required.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
When you see other clubs being able to bring on striker options when the ones they have aren't working it does highlight the fact you do need some striker option on the bench to bring on if you fall behind or get an injury on that day.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh, here we go. ANOTHER thread specifically about Brighton is going to be derailed by a Palace troll. Well, the football discussion was fun while it lasted.

TBF they had the piss taken out of them yesterday :lol:

Nigel's Mate

Sep 1, 2013
Tell your friends. Tell all your friends.

OK, it looks shite. OK, it is generic. OK, you've had to re-register. OK, you've got no post count. OK, the board is empty.

But I sincerely believe that this is it. NSC alive and well running on the best software that is available.

Register, post, enjoy.

If post counts mean that much to you - let me know - I'll add them. Let me know about any and all problems.

Note: the look of the board will change rapidly as I "NSC" it and "Albion-ise" it.

Quick-reply will return.

Smilies will get good.

I might still get old posts back.

I will populate NSC Gold with the good stuff.

Just, please, give me time.

Thank **** it is back - there is nothing else on the web like it.

Darren

Not sure why.

Swansea got spanked 4-1 on opening day so does this mean we are better?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
We do have options though. Barnes or Ulloa can play a target man type role (although only one is available for the next 3 games).
Buckely can play there and so can Lua Lua in a completely different style more like the false nine. Conway can also play up front.
We have options even before looking at the development squad.

We only started to look a threat again when Barnes came on.

Kazenga looked less effective once he was pushed into a more central role up forward.

A few sendings off or a few injuries and we're stucturally not a threat going forward.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
When you see other clubs being able to bring on striker options when the ones they have aren't working it does highlight the fact you do need some striker option on the bench to bring on if you fall behind or get an injury on that day.

Just like us then.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What is Jason Roberts doing other than making himself look a fool as an analyst on Sky.

I think he is out injured but doesn't want to retire from the game. Still on Reading's books until next June but suffered a nasty hip injury in March.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Seriously can we just get rid of the palace idiots to an away end. They have been spending all day hoping reading win so they can come on here spouting. Albion play a great game so they come on here with some other drivel wind up shite instead.
They do ruin this site sometimes (all the time actually)

Nigel's Mate

Sep 1, 2013
Seriously can we just get rid of the palace idiots to an away end. They have been spending all day hoping reading win so they can come on here spouting. Albion play a great game so they come on here with some other drivel wind up shite.

0-0 is always a great result? Thought you were aiming for auto?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here